• Wimbledon - who's going to win?

Strawberries and cream season is here... oh, and a spot of tennis!

Who'll be tuning into Wimbledon this year?
    Any early bets on who's going to win, and are any Brits in the running?

Name:  strawberries-1396330_1920.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  692.7 KB

And how can you chat about Wimbledon without mentioning the food?!

Would you believe that each tournament sees the players get through 2195 kgs of bananas, 303,277 glasses of Pimm's served and 166,055 portions of strawberries and cream served!
    • The first snow of winter arrives! โ›„ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tips๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŽ…โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations โœจโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?๐Ÿค”โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ Find out in our quiz!
  • Strawberries and cream season is here... oh, and a spot of tennis!

Would you believe that each tournament sees the players get through 2195 kgs of bananas, 303,277 glasses of Pimm's served and 166,055 portions of strawberries and cream served!
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tips๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŽ…โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations โœจโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?๐Ÿค”โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ Find out in our quiz!
  • Now you've done it! You'll get Bev going, Strawberries and Wimbledon in the same post...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nataly View Post

• Now you've done it! You'll get Bev going, Strawberries and Wimbledon in the same post...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nataly View Post

• ๐Ÿ˜‚ Too right Wozeeta ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, spot on! Thank you Nat ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Came straight on here to say just this second watched the 15 year old Cory Gauff ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธknock out Venus in two straights ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€, OMG she was awesome, and soooooo deserved it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. What a super composed player, and beautiful post match interview immediately after ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. What an absolute superโญ๏ธ she is most definitely going to be!

Tad too soon IMO to lift the trophy ๐Ÿ†this year, so my (virtual) moneyโ€™s going on Ashleigh Barty๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

WOWSA what a fantastic super awesome first day of play, and ๐Ÿ’on cake is Andy Murray saying heโ€™s 99% certain his mixed doubles partner is gonna be Serena ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ ‘๐Ÿ‘!
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • ๐Ÿ˜‚ Too right Wozeeta ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, spot on! Thank you Nat ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Came straight on here to say just this second watched the 15 year old Cory Gauff ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธknock out Venus in two straights ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€, OMG she was awesome, and soooooo deserved it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. What a super composed player, and beautiful post match interview immediately after ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. What an absolute superโญ๏ธ she is most definitely going to be!

Tad too soon IMO to lift the trophy ๐Ÿ†this year, so my (virtual) moneyโ€™s going on Ashleigh Barty๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

WOWSA what a fantastic super awesome first day of play, and ๐Ÿ’on cake is Andy Murray saying heโ€™s 99% certain his mixed doubles partner is gonna be Serena ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ ‘๐Ÿ‘!

WALT WHITMAN
  • @Bev great game for the first day every time she didn't quite get match-point was more and more tense! Her parents' reaction was so great to see too

It'd be great to see Andy and Serena play doubles together, is there a deadline it has to be decided by? Surely it'd be really difficult if they've never played doubles together before

As well as the tennis tonight is the football women's world cup semi-final, England vs USA, so much sports on at the mo
  • @Bev great game for the first day every time she didn't quite get match-point was more and more tense! Her parents' reaction was so great to see too

It'd be great to see Andy and Serena play doubles together, is there a deadline it has to be decided by? Surely it'd be really difficult if they've never played doubles together before

As well as the tennis tonight is the football women's world cup semi-final, England vs USA, so much sports on at the mo
  • Another great day so far at Wim ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽพ๐Ÿ‘. Wins for Konta ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง, Rafa ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’•, Serena ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธand Roger ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ.

Sad to see Maria Sharapova forced to retire from her first round match today with an arm injury. Had it taped, but could hardly hit a backhand in the third set so called it a day at love - 5 down ๐Ÿ™. First year since 2003 that sheโ€™s been unseeded here ๐Ÿ™€. I was quietly hoping sheโ€™d do really well, as always loved watching her game.

Nice to see Kate Middleton in the Royal box ๐Ÿ‘ธ, first watching Jo Konta then switching courts to watch Serena ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

Iโ€™m sticking with the ๐ŸŽพall eve, and most certainly wont be watching any โšฝ๏ธ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ƒ

PS Nat, I think itโ€™s tomoz they have to decide re the mixed ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคž

WALT WHITMAN
  • Another great day so far at Wim ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽพ๐Ÿ‘. Wins for Konta ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง, Rafa ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’•, Serena ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธand Roger ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ.

Sad to see Maria Sharapova forced to retire from her first round match today with an arm injury. Had it taped, but could hardly hit a backhand in the third set so called it a day at love - 5 down ๐Ÿ™. First year since 2003 that sheโ€™s been unseeded here ๐Ÿ™€. I was quietly hoping sheโ€™d do really well, as always loved watching her game.

Nice to see Kate Middleton in the Royal box ๐Ÿ‘ธ, first watching Jo Konta then switching courts to watch Serena ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

Iโ€™m sticking with the ๐ŸŽพall eve, and most certainly wont be watching any โšฝ๏ธ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ƒ

PS Nat, I think itโ€™s tomoz they have to decide re the mixed ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคž

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Nataly View Post
    Such good friends tho Nat, off the court and on social media. She genuinely appreciates all the good he does for women's tennis, so they have good relationship. I think thatโ€™s prob the key to a good doubles relationship, half the battles done if thereโ€™s a great bond already there ๐Ÿ‘, and if youโ€™ve got two top players like that in singles, I doubt theyโ€™ll go far wrong if decide to deffo play the mixed ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Really really really hoping ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Nataly View Post
    Such good friends tho Nat, off the court and on social media. She genuinely appreciates all the good he does for women's tennis, so they have good relationship. I think thatโ€™s prob the key to a good doubles relationship, half the battles done if thereโ€™s a great bond already there ๐Ÿ‘, and if youโ€™ve got two top players like that in singles, I doubt theyโ€™ll go far wrong if decide to deffo play the mixed ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Really really really hoping ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™

WALT WHITMAN
  • Yippppppeeeeeeeeeee! Serenas management just confirmed she WILL be playing mixed with Andy ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ Ž‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

WALT WHITMAN
  • Yippppppeeeeeeeeeee! Serenas management just confirmed she WILL be playing mixed with Andy ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ Ž‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Yippppppeeeeeeeeeee! Serenas management just confirmed she WILL be playing mixed with Andy ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ Ž‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
    Wow Bev,

Beauty and the Beast..๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ
    Gray4276
    Yippppppeeeeeeeeeee! Serenas management just confirmed she WILL be playing mixed with Andy ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ Ž‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
    Wow Bev,

Beauty and the Beast..๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ
    Gray4276
    Yippppppeeeeeeeeeee! Serenas management just confirmed she WILL be playing mixed with Andy ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟ ฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟ ฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ
    Serena & Andy, if they can work effectively together, will be a formidable pairing.
    โ€‹๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽพ
    Yippppppeeeeeeeeeee! Serenas management just confirmed she WILL be playing mixed with Andy ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟ ฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟ ฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ
    Serena & Andy, if they can work effectively together, will be a formidable pairing.
    โ€‹๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽพ
  • I wanna hear all about your day at Wimby yesterday Strutty ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ Žพ๐Ÿ“

WALT WHITMAN
  • I wanna hear all about your day at Wimby yesterday Strutty ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ Žพ๐Ÿ“

WALT WHITMAN
  • One word re Cory Gauff.....WOWSA ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, she is an absolute joy to watch! What an incredible game she has, but even more important, what an absolute composed mature individual for her tender years ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. OMG I sooooooo hope she can continue to go far!

WALT WHITMAN
  • One word re Cory Gauff.....WOWSA ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, she is an absolute joy to watch! What an incredible game she has, but even more important, what an absolute composed mature individual for her tender years ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. OMG I sooooooo hope she can continue to go far!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Cory Gauff, a breath of fresh air - going to watch todayโ€™s match on catch up ๐ŸŽพ๐ŸŽพ
  • Cory Gauff, a breath of fresh air - going to watch todayโ€™s match on catch up ๐ŸŽพ๐ŸŽพ
  • Did anyone watch the Nadal v Kyrgios game last night?

Such a good match... pretty shocking and unprofessional in my opinion though that Kyrgios has been saying he 'wanted to hit' Rafa with one of his shots (BBC article on this here) and think Rafa made a great point that "It is not dangerous for me, it is dangerous for a line referee, dangerous for a crowd"

In other sports there's repercussions for dangerous play.. are there any for tennis?
  • Did anyone watch the Nadal v Kyrgios game last night?

Such a good match... pretty shocking and unprofessional in my opinion though that Kyrgios has been saying he 'wanted to hit' Rafa with one of his shots (BBC article on this here) and think Rafa made a great point that "It is not dangerous for me, it is dangerous for a line referee, dangerous for a crowd"

In other sports there's repercussions for dangerous play.. are there any for tennis?
  • His press conference was beyond appalling! Itโ€™s one thing making a โ€œlegalโ€ shot like he did at the opponent, but at that speed, and with that attitude of wanting to hit his opponent? .....come on! Then to add the pathetic comment re Rafa having โ€œhow many slams, how much money in the bank?โ€ Pffffff ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก. A lot lot lot more than youโ€™ll ever have lad, with that attitude! Jesus wept! Appalling. Didnโ€™t like him much before, but now canโ€™t bear him! Arrogant frigger! Adored Rafas reaction ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃstraight after match point, really rubbing the Aussies ๐Ÿ‘ƒright in it! Sooooo not like Rafa to do that, but spot on ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•

WALT WHITMAN
  • His press conference was beyond appalling! Itโ€™s one thing making a โ€œlegalโ€ shot like he did at the opponent, but at that speed, and with that attitude of wanting to hit his opponent? .....come on! Then to add the pathetic comment re Rafa having โ€œhow many slams, how much money in the bank?โ€ Pffffff ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก. A lot lot lot more than youโ€™ll ever have lad, with that attitude! Jesus wept! Appalling. Didnโ€™t like him much before, but now canโ€™t bear him! Arrogant frigger! Adored Rafas reaction ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃstraight after match point, really rubbing the Aussies ๐Ÿ‘ƒright in it! Sooooo not like Rafa to do that, but spot on ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•

WALT WHITMAN
  • Jamie Murray been knocked out in round two of mens doubles, so no chance of him meeting Andy now ๐Ÿ‘, so thatโ€™s one positive.

โ€‹Serena and Andy practising, ready for tonightโ€™s mixed round one, soooooo excited ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

WALT WHITMAN
  • Jamie Murray been knocked out in round two of mens doubles, so no chance of him meeting Andy now ๐Ÿ‘, so thatโ€™s one positive.

โ€‹Serena and Andy practising, ready for tonightโ€™s mixed round one, soooooo excited ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

WALT WHITMAN
  • Coco on her way to WEEK TWO - keep dreaming ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  • Coco on her way to WEEK TWO - keep dreaming ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  • Awesome match ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. She is absolutely fearless. The mixed delayed til tomoz now, but what a treat thatโ€™ll be ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Awesome match ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. She is absolutely fearless. The mixed delayed til tomoz now, but what a treat thatโ€™ll be ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Super bonus seeing the fantastic Red Arrows zoom over Wimbledon ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โœˆ๏ธ, such a surprise! What a treat! Watching Andys menโ€™s doubles match on ๐Ÿ–ฅ, so that Flypast has just made it all the more extra special. Wow!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Super bonus seeing the fantastic Red Arrows zoom over Wimbledon ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โœˆ๏ธ, such a surprise! What a treat! Watching Andys menโ€™s doubles match on ๐Ÿ–ฅ, so that Flypast has just made it all the more extra special. Wow!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Cori Gauff is my favourite to win the women's singles. What a player!
    last match she was 1 point away from getting knocked out....then she pulled it all back and went on to win! Unbelievable!
    and how mature for a 15 year old. ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟ ฝ๏ฟฝ
  • Cori Gauff is my favourite to win the women's singles. What a player!
    last match she was 1 point away from getting knocked out....then she pulled it all back and went on to win! Unbelievable!
    and how mature for a 15 year old. ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟ ฝ๏ฟฝ
  • Agree Ange. Think my money this year, if I betted which I donโ€™t, is still on Ashleigh Barty, it would be soooooo lovely to see Coco lift the plate tho next Saturday!

Sadly Coco teamed up with Jay Clarke ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡งfor mixed, and defeated in first round today ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ‘Ž

WALT WHITMAN
  • Agree Ange. Think my money this year, if I betted which I donโ€™t, is still on Ashleigh Barty, it would be soooooo lovely to see Coco lift the plate tho next Saturday!

Sadly Coco teamed up with Jay Clarke ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡งfor mixed, and defeated in first round today ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ‘Ž

WALT WHITMAN