• Smart meter still waiting

Hi

Does anyone know how you go about communicating that you would like a smart meter ?
    I have tried leaving messages on various posts on this forum for over a year now but still no luck.
    Also is the smart meter option available for gas as well as electricity?

Many thanks

Poly
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi

Does anyone know how you go about communicating that you would like a smart meter ?
    I have tried leaving messages on various posts on this forum for over a year now but still no luck.
    Also is the smart meter option available for gas as well as electricity?

Many thanks

Poly
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi poly,

Please see the details below:

I didn’t put my name down to be part of the pilot, but I’d like a smart meter. What do I do?
    Once the pilot installs are done, we’ll be working on installing smart meters for all our Members who want one. Go to our website to register your interest.

Hope this helps.......However, as this is your first post to the Community Forum for PP customers, are you sure that you were successful when trying to post into other threads ?

​Good luck with registering your interest for Smart Meter installation.

Gray4276
  • Hi poly,

Please see the details below:

I didn’t put my name down to be part of the pilot, but I’d like a smart meter. What do I do?
    Once the pilot installs are done, we’ll be working on installing smart meters for all our Members who want one. Go to our website to register your interest.

Hope this helps.......However, as this is your first post to the Community Forum for PP customers, are you sure that you were successful when trying to post into other threads ?

​Good luck with registering your interest for Smart Meter installation.

Gray4276

• Hi poly.
    The installs of smart meters is in the early stages but it is a slow process, depending on where you live will determine how long it takes but will be this year. (Hopefully).
  • Hi poly.
    The installs of smart meters is in the early stages but it is a slow process, depending on where you live will determine how long it takes but will be this year. (Hopefully).

• Hi,
    I have registered several times and only received a standard email confirmation of my interest!
    There is no date when it will happen or what's next! So,patience is necessary.
  • Hi,
    I have registered several times and only received a standard email confirmation of my interest!

• Ok thank you

So I guess I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed something will happen this year!

I have registered my interest but no response as yet ....

Quote Originally Posted by Vanitarium View Post
    Hi,
  • Ok thank you

So I guess I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed something will happen this year!

I have registered my interest but no response as yet ....

Quote Originally Posted by Vanitarium View Post
    Hi,