• overpayments

Hello All,
    Can anyone remind me how Pure Planet deals with overpayment please?
    Since our youngest son went to Uni, our dual fuel usage has reduced significantly, and we are paying far more than we should be according to our meter readings (even considering reduced summer rate). Might this also be to do with the fact we have some solar panels to? I'm afraid I am not very aware of how this all works and inputs into the system - can anyone enlighten me as to whether I should be taking any action, or whether it will all be worked out eventually automatically?
    Thanks so much, Theresa.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hello All,
    Can anyone remind me how Pure Planet deals with overpayment please?
    Since our youngest son went to Uni, our dual fuel usage has reduced significantly, and we are paying far more than we should be according to our meter readings (even considering reduced summer rate). Might this also be to do with the fact we have some solar panels to? I'm afraid I am not very aware of how this all works and inputs into the system - can anyone enlighten me as to whether I should be taking any action, or whether it will all be worked out eventually automatically?
    Thanks so much, Theresa.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi tess.

If you wait long enough it will be adjusted by the team. However if you go to the help section and open wattbot. Type message the team. Then ask to reduce your monthly payments by £x per month.
  • Hi tess.

If you wait long enough it will be adjusted by the team. However if you go to the help section and open wattbot. Type message the team. Then ask to reduce your monthly payments by £x per month.