Any poor soul like me out there I cannot log into my account or the app to send a meter reading. I also cannot reach anyone to speak to about it but I keep getting e mails about readings to send. Someone please help me.
  • Any poor soul like me out there I cannot log into my account or the app to send a meter reading. I also cannot reach anyone to speak to about it but I keep getting e mails about readings to send. Someone please help me.

• me too!
    Tried downloading app on another phone, still didn't work.
    ​Tried uninstalling and installing, didn't work.
  • me too!
    Tried downloading app on another phone, still didn't work.
    ​Tried uninstalling and installing, didn't work.

• What happens next.l don't have a smart meter so l don't know how much I owe. I can't even blog them now. Any way thanks for your response.
  • What happens next.l don't have a smart meter so l don't know how much I owe. I can't even blog them now. Any way thanks for your response.

• Afternoon all.
    Its hard to say why you cant log in without quite a bit of detail about your device and what happens when you try to log in,
    However have you tried logging in on the website on another app free device or desktop. You can run your acct from there now also
  • Afternoon all.
    Its hard to say why you cant log in without quite a bit of detail about your device and what happens when you try to log in,
    However have you tried logging in on the website on another app free device or desktop. You can run your acct from there now also

• hi all
    Have any of you tried logging in online?
    Unfortunately you won't be able to do that on the device with the app on it, as it will default to the app unless you remove the app.
    If you've previously been able to log in I suspect this will be resolved after Monday.
    There are all sorts of strange things happening after the last app update...
  • hi all
    Have any of you tried logging in online?
    Unfortunately you won't be able to do that on the device with the app on it, as it will default to the app unless you remove the app.
    If you've previously been able to log in I suspect this will be resolved after Monday.
    There are all sorts of strange things happening after the last app update...

• hi montymoo
    you say you keep getting emails? When did you last submit a reading?
    Quote Originally Posted by Montymoo View Post
    Any poor soul like me out there I cannot log into my account or the app to send a meter reading. I also cannot reach anyone to speak to about it but I keep getting e mails about readings to send. Someone please help me.
  • hi montymoo
    you say you keep getting emails? When did you last submit a reading?
    Quote Originally Posted by Montymoo View Post