• Moving house

Evening all
    im moving house on Thursday to a house supplied by pure planet
    the switch section says it takes 17 days to supply us? What do i do for the Gap?

Tap below to see the best answer
  • Evening all
    the switch section says it takes 17 days to supply us? What do i do for the Gap?

Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Toniliz614
    The answer is very little other than apply to switch in, HERE is a FAQ
    All you have to do is go to the Pure Planet website or download our app via the App Store or Google Play.

You'll see a button called
    ‘Moved into a Pure Planet home?’ which will guide you through joining up.

normally when you move into a house which is supplied by another energy provider, if you want to switch away it would take 17 days from when you instigated the switch. You would then get a final bill from that energy provider.
    In this case you will join PP when you move in, the person who has moved out will have given final readings.
    Take a note/photo of the meter readings when you move in (lets call them the move-in readings).
    I think you'll also be asked for meter readings a couple of days before you switch

PP will know the house is already supplied so eventually when the bill for the previous owner is finalised PP will then amend your statement to charge you from those final readings which should more or less be what your move-in readings are.
    There will be no interruption of supply.
    If you need any help post back, and good luck with the move, I hope it goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by Toniliz614 View Post
    Evening all

• hi Toniliz614
    The answer is very little other than apply to switch in, HERE is a FAQ
    All you have to do is go to the Pure Planet website or download our app via the App Store or Google Play.

You'll see a button called
    ‘Moved into a Pure Planet home?’ which will guide you through joining up.

normally when you move into a house which is supplied by another energy provider, if you want to switch away it would take 17 days from when you instigated the switch. You would then get a final bill from that energy provider.
    In this case you will join PP when you move in, the person who has moved out will have given final readings.
    Take a note/photo of the meter readings when you move in (lets call them the move-in readings).
    I think you'll also be asked for meter readings a couple of days before you switch

PP will know the house is already supplied so eventually when the bill for the previous owner is finalised PP will then amend your statement to charge you from those final readings which should more or less be what your move-in readings are.
    There will be no interruption of supply.
    If you need any help post back, and good luck with the move, I hope it goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by Toniliz614 View Post
    Evening all