• change of details

I would like to change account name to be in my son's name. how do I do this
  • I would like to change account name to be in my son's name. how do I do this

• Hello @Kobby,

Although Pure Planet have increased the range of changes that members can make through the recently introduced web pages (https://purepla.net/me/#/home) when it comes to a major change such as the name of the account holder, you will need to get PP to do this for you.

To get the attention of Pure Planet, from the app, or the web link above, select Help and use WattBot. It is important that the first line of text you enter reads 'Message the team' as this will alert a Pure Planet member of staff that some human intervention is required. You can then explain that you wish to change your account details and you will get a response within 1 workings day.
    Last edited by Lenny; 28-06-19 at 20:13.
  • Hello @Kobby,

Although Pure Planet have increased the range of changes that members can make through the recently introduced web pages (https://purepla.net/me/#/home) when it comes to a major change such as the name of the account holder, you will need to get PP to do this for you.

To get the attention of Pure Planet, from the app, or the web link above, select Help and use WattBot. It is important that the first line of text you enter reads 'Message the team' as this will alert a Pure Planet member of staff that some human intervention is required. You can then explain that you wish to change your account details and you will get a response within 1 workings day.

• hi Kobby, already answered the first time you asked, HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobby View Post
  • hi Kobby, already answered the first time you asked, HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobby View Post

• Hello kobby.
    You cant simply change the acct name into your sons name, i think to do this he would have to perform a switch,because of legal stuff,privacy rights blah blah blah.
    1. You can however add your son to the acct as suggested above.
    2. You can change the payment details to your sons bank account and leave your name as the acct holder. This you can do yourself within the app.
    It all kinda depend why you need to change it really.
    Last edited by Jon1; 29-06-19 at 06:16.
  • Hello kobby.
    You cant simply change the acct name into your sons name, i think to do this he would have to perform a switch,because of legal stuff,privacy rights blah blah blah.
    1. You can however add your son to the acct as suggested above.
    2. You can change the payment details to your sons bank account and leave your name as the acct holder. This you can do yourself within the app.
    It all kinda depend why you need to change it really.