• Updating your database

Hi,

I've been trying to switch for weeks. Initially our property was wrongly registered as commercial but this has been changed on the national database. However, your online quoting system has not updated and I no longer seem to have the option to add electricity to my account.

Please can you help, otherwise I will have to use a different provider.

Regards
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi,

I've been trying to switch for weeks. Initially our property was wrongly registered as commercial but this has been changed on the national database. However, your online quoting system has not updated and I no longer seem to have the option to add electricity to my account.

Regards
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi FamilyR.
    Im not sure on what the timescale your issue has been ongoing. But i had to switch a commercial meter to residential before i could switch to PP. heres how it went.
    Day 1 sse switched me to residential.
    Day 17. I became a residential customer on database.
    Day 28 i could switch to PP.
    My point being when you change from commercial meter to residential its stil classed as a switch so it takes 17 days for the switch to happen and then you have to wait another 10 working days before your allowed to switch again.this may help explain the extensive delays.

Before the above clock started it took me 8 weeks to prove i was allowed to have a residential supply.
  • Hi FamilyR.
    Im not sure on what the timescale your issue has been ongoing. But i had to switch a commercial meter to residential before i could switch to PP. heres how it went.
    My point being when you change from commercial meter to residential its stil classed as a switch so it takes 17 days for the switch to happen and then you have to wait another 10 working days before your allowed to switch again.this may help explain the extensive delays.

Before the above clock started it took me 8 weeks to prove i was allowed to have a residential supply.

• Hi Family R
    When you post here you are talking to Pure Planet customers, not directly to Pure Planet. But many of those customers will have positive suggestions for you.
    Have you tried reloading the app and beginning the switch process again? No guarantee of success but may be worth a try
    Stephen
  • Hi Family R
    When you post here you are talking to Pure Planet customers, not directly to Pure Planet. But many of those customers will have positive suggestions for you.
    Have you tried reloading the app and beginning the switch process again? No guarantee of success but may be worth a try
    Stephen

• hi Family R
    PP may need to tweak something at their end.
    Assuming wattbot is working in your app, send a message with details headed by "message the team" and you should get a reply within 24 hrs. Post back if you can't do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Family R View Post
    Hi,

Regards
  • hi Family R
    Assuming wattbot is working in your app, send a message with details headed by "message the team" and you should get a reply within 24 hrs. Post back if you can't do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Family R View Post
    Hi,

Regards

• Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi Family R
    Thanks!
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi Family R
    Thanks!

• Very helpful thanks, I didn't know that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Hi FamilyR.

• Very helpful thanks, I didn't know that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Hi FamilyR.