• Watt Bott issue

Hi. I have never been able to use Watt Bott even though I have just updated to the latest version of Pure Planet app. Everytime I tap on help, Watt Bott always merges into Community and the Watt Bott button is inactive. My current handset is a Samsung Note 9. Does anyone else have the same issue?
  • Hi. I have never been able to use Watt Bott even though I have just updated to the latest version of Pure Planet app. Everytime I tap on help, Watt Bott always merges into Community and the Watt Bott button is inactive. My current handset is a Samsung Note 9. Does anyone else have the same issue?

• I have the same problem with my smart meter install. Have gas usage displayed but nit electricity. Cannot even contact PP via What Bott as it does not work on my handset. See my other post.
  • I have the same problem with my smart meter install. Have gas usage displayed but nit electricity. Cannot even contact PP via What Bott as it does not work on my handset. See my other post.

• hi papillon
    it may be a bug but if you’ve never been able to use it I think it’s worth deleting the app and reinstalling and resetting your phone.
    If you still can’t use it you’ll need to communicate via direct message little envelope top right (assuming that works?) send question to marc or nataly but try above first. Is there anything the community can help with?
  • hi papillon
    it may be a bug but if you’ve never been able to use it I think it’s worth deleting the app and reinstalling and resetting your phone.
    If you still can’t use it you’ll need to communicate via direct message little envelope top right (assuming that works?) send question to marc or nataly but try above first. Is there anything the community can help with?

• Hi Pallion, if you are having problems with the app, as a workaround, if you uninstall the app you will be able to use the https://purepla.net/ website and log into your account. From there you will be able to do the things that are possible on the app, including use Wattbot
  • Hi Pallion, if you are having problems with the app, as a workaround, if you uninstall the app you will be able to use the https://purepla.net/ website and log into your account. From there you will be able to do the things that are possible on the app, including use Wattbot

• Hey @PALLION

Just FYI I've merged your posts into one place to avoid duplicate posts and replies as this can get confusing for other members

For your IHD issues, you can check out this post which includes some troubleshooting steps you can take.

For WattBot, @woz and @Duppy's suggestions are both great. For now, you could log in via the web to access WattBot (at purepla.net).
    We've not seen this issue previously - what software is the device running?
  • Hey @PALLION

Just FYI I've merged your posts into one place to avoid duplicate posts and replies as this can get confusing for other members

For your IHD issues, you can check out this post which includes some troubleshooting steps you can take.

For WattBot, @woz and @Duppy's suggestions are both great. For now, you could log in via the web to access WattBot (at purepla.net).
    We've not seen this issue previously - what software is the device running?

• I'll say it again because I don't think PP are listening, the app and the browser login should both be made to be independently available on a device...having the app should NOT preclude using a browser.
    rant over and not directed at you Duppy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    Hi Pallion, if you are having problems with the app, as a workaround, if you uninstall the app you will be able to use the https://purepla.net/ website and log into your account. From there you will be able to do the things that are possible on the app, including use Wattbot
  • I'll say it again because I don't think PP are listening, the app and the browser login should both be made to be independently available on a device...having the app should NOT preclude using a browser.
    Hi Pallion, if you are having problems with the app, as a workaround, if you uninstall the app you will be able to use the https://purepla.net/ website and log into your account. From there you will be able to do the things that are possible on the app, including use Wattbot

• Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    I'll say it again because I don't think PP are listening, the app and the browser login should both be made to be independently available on a device...having the app should NOT preclude using a browser.
    I agree woz, I wonder if it would work by logging into the website first, then downloading then logging into the app. That would circumvent the login email trying to open the app first.
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    I'll say it again because I don't think PP are listening, the app and the browser login should both be made to be independently available on a device...having the app should NOT preclude using a browser.
    I agree woz, I wonder if it would work by logging into the website first, then downloading then logging into the app. That would circumvent the login email trying to open the app first.

• good thinking Duppy, but predicated upon not having the app. (ok in this case but not generally)
  • good thinking Duppy, but predicated upon not having the app. (ok in this case but not generally)

• hi pallion
    ​I must learn to read, sorry I promoted you to a famous film name!
    Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi papillon
  • hi pallion
    ​I must learn to read, sorry I promoted you to a famous film name!
    hi papillon

• Hi, handset is using Android Pie.
  • Hi, handset is using Android Pie.

• Hey @PALLION

I've sent you a DM about this - our Tech Team are going to investigate this further for you

Hey @woz

The majority of our members use the app, with web there for anyone who prefers a desktop or who doesn't have a device that's compatible with the app.

Of course we want to continually improve and develop a good user experience so this feedback is really useful for us as we identify key areas that need work following the release of web service (we already have some ideas in mind).

If web is the preferred option (on a mobile device) the app could be uninstalled to avoid this issue in the meantime.
  • Hey @PALLION

I've sent you a DM about this - our Tech Team are going to investigate this further for you

Hey @woz

The majority of our members use the app, with web there for anyone who prefers a desktop or who doesn't have a device that's compatible with the app.

Of course we want to continually improve and develop a good user experience so this feedback is really useful for us as we identify key areas that need work following the release of web service (we already have some ideas in mind).

If web is the preferred option (on a mobile device) the app could be uninstalled to avoid this issue in the meantime.

• Hey @PALLION

Our Tech Team are still looking into this for you - to help them identify the issue and understand what's going on, please could you send a screenshot of the WattBot/Community button merge issue?

There's a post here on how to attach photos to Community threads

Thanks
  • Hey @PALLION

Our Tech Team are still looking into this for you - to help them identify the issue and understand what's going on, please could you send a screenshot of the WattBot/Community button merge issue?

There's a post here on how to attach photos to Community threads

Thanks