• Moving home

Hi There

We have planned to move out of our current rental property, unfortunately I selected wrong date in the mobile app (I.e 28th jun instead of 28!Jul) , I have no option to correct it in the app.

I received a mail from pure planet stating my final bill is Being worked out.

please let me know how do I communicate with pure planet about my correct date.

thanks in advance for your support.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi There

We have planned to move out of our current rental property, unfortunately I selected wrong date in the mobile app (I.e 28th jun instead of 28!Jul) , I have no option to correct it in the app.

Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hey @Suresh and welcome to the PP Community

I've let our Member Services team know about this - you can complete another move out form in your account with the correct date.

If you could also send them a message via WattBot just to confirm the correct dates, that'd be great

Thanks @woz for flagging this up
  • Hey @Suresh and welcome to the PP Community

I've let our Member Services team know about this - you can complete another move out form in your account with the correct date.

If you could also send them a message via WattBot just to confirm the correct dates, that'd be great

Thanks @woz for flagging this up

• hi Suresh
    I fear it may be too late but you should immediately go to help in the app or online, type "message the team", head your message with urgent and ask there. This message will likely be picked up by the admin also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suresh View Post
    Hi There

• hi Suresh
    I fear it may be too late but you should immediately go to help in the app or online, type "message the team", head your message with urgent and ask there. This message will likely be picked up by the admin also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suresh View Post
    Hi There

• Hi Nataly

Thanks for your help, the date we are planning to move is 28th July 2019.

regards
    ​Suresh MP
  • Hi Nataly

regards
    ​Suresh MP

• Quote Originally Posted by Suresh View Post
    Hi Nataly

regards
    ​Suresh MP
    Hi Suresh
    Just in case - giving your date here probably won't work - make sure you follow Nataly's instructions

Hope that helps
    Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by Suresh View Post
    Hi Nataly

regards
    ​Suresh MP
    Hi Suresh
    Just in case - giving your date here probably won't work - make sure you follow Nataly's instructions

Hope that helps
    Stephen