• Next button not working

Im going through the process of getting a quote. Both on the app and the website, when I am at the screen where I enter estimated energy usage, then clicking Next does not do anything. Tried different browsers.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • Anon1186096
    Im going through the process of getting a quote. Both on the app and the website, when I am at the screen where I enter estimated energy usage, then clicking Next does not do anything. Tried different browsers.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

• I am having the same issue. Clicked on "'moved into a Pure Planet home?' and was able to enter my contact details. when I get to the screen to estimate energy usage, the Next button is not working and I can't proceed. When I post things to the Wattbot, then I get no automatic reply. just silence. Have tried on different browsers, computers and an android app.

- - - Updated - - -

It does seem like the "moved into a Pure Planet home" pathway doesn't work. When I registered again using a different email address and just requested a quote instead of a move, then I could complete the registration.
  • Anon1186096
    I am having the same issue. Clicked on "'moved into a Pure Planet home?' and was able to enter my contact details. when I get to the screen to estimate energy usage, the Next button is not working and I can't proceed. When I post things to the Wattbot, then I get no automatic reply. just silence. Have tried on different browsers, computers and an android app.

- - - Updated - - -

It does seem like the "moved into a Pure Planet home" pathway doesn't work. When I registered again using a different email address and just requested a quote instead of a move, then I could complete the registration.

• This only seems to happen when using the "Moved into a Pure Planet home?" button and that pathway to register. When I re-registered using a different email and just requested a quote for a switch, then that seemed to work.
  • Anon1186096
    This only seems to happen when using the "Moved into a Pure Planet home?" button and that pathway to register. When I re-registered using a different email and just requested a quote for a switch, then that seemed to work.

• Hi @siggi
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    FYI I've merged your posts in different threads into one place. This is to avoid us having duplicate conversations in different places, which can get a bit confusing.

Yep, that does look like a bug. Our tech team are on it.
    ​Have you been able to register and get your quote with the different email address?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi @siggi
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    FYI I've merged your posts in different threads into one place. This is to avoid us having duplicate conversations in different places, which can get a bit confusing.

Yep, that does look like a bug. Our tech team are on it.
    ​Have you been able to register and get your quote with the different email address?

• hi siggi
    ​I'm sure they will be investigating this, it very much looks like a bug... @Marc @Nataly
    Quote Originally Posted by siggi View Post
    I am having the same issue. Clicked on "'moved into a Pure Planet home?' and was able to enter my contact details. when I get to the screen to estimate energy usage, the Next button is not working and I can't proceed. When I post things to the Wattbot, then I get no automatic reply. just silence. Have tried on different browsers, computers and an android app.

- - - Updated - - -

• hi siggi
    ​I'm sure they will be investigating this, it very much looks like a bug... @Marc @Nataly
    Quote Originally Posted by siggi View Post

- - - Updated - - -

• Hi, thank you for the reply and thanks for moving the posts into one thread - sorry about the crossposting. Yes, I basically re-registered using a different email address (which means i now have two community accounts) and just requested a quote. That works, I could sign up and the Bot works. However, when registering using the moving in pathway, then there are two problems a) the "Next" button is not working so the process can't be completed and b) the Bot doesn't work.
    Glad to hear this is being investigated. please let me know if I can provide any more information.
    Siggi
  • Hi, thank you for the reply and thanks for moving the posts into one thread - sorry about the crossposting. Yes, I basically re-registered using a different email address (which means i now have two community accounts) and just requested a quote. That works, I could sign up and the Bot works. However, when registering using the moving in pathway, then there are two problems a) the "Next" button is not working so the process can't be completed and b) the Bot doesn't work.
    Glad to hear this is being investigated. please let me know if I can provide any more information.
    Siggi

• Quote Originally Posted by sig View Post
    Hi, thank you for the reply and thanks for moving the posts into one thread - sorry about the crossposting. Yes, I basically re-registered using a different email address (which means i now have two community accounts) and just requested a quote. That works, I could sign up and the Bot works. However, when registering using the moving in pathway, then there are two problems a) the "Next" button is not working so the process can't be completed and b) the Bot doesn't work.
    Siggi
    That's brill @sig @siggi
    Looks like the fix for the move-in button is coming tomorrow.
    Thanks for the excellent feedback! Much appreciated.

• Quote Originally Posted by sig View Post
    Hi, thank you for the reply and thanks for moving the posts into one thread - sorry about the crossposting. Yes, I basically re-registered using a different email address (which means i now have two community accounts) and just requested a quote. That works, I could sign up and the Bot works. However, when registering using the moving in pathway, then there are two problems a) the "Next" button is not working so the process can't be completed and b) the Bot doesn't work.
    Siggi
    That's brill @sig @siggi
    Looks like the fix for the move-in button is coming tomorrow.
    Thanks for the excellent feedback! Much appreciated.

• A bit disappointing to see silly errors like this creeping in. Is pre-release testing not covering full functionality?
  • A bit disappointing to see silly errors like this creeping in. Is pre-release testing not covering full functionality?