• Billing

I am worried I will get a big bill at end of year as my monthly standing order does not seem adequate although it does say pure planet will let me know if I need to increase
    Has anyone had this happen?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I am worried I will get a big bill at end of year as my monthly standing order does not seem adequate although it does say pure planet will let me know if I need to increase
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi millie p or mi11iepp or even millipede
    The direct debit is set on your original quote and could easily be wrong, it depends where the figures came from for the quote in the first place.
    If you contact your previous supplier or go through a years worth of bills you should be able to approximate a figure which is close to what you're going to use. Then you or we can work out what your DD should be if you want?

In the meanwhile at the moment the payments are set to a lower figure for the warmer months when you aren't using much energy to heat the house, but will increase in October. If you're grossly underpaying now the chances are the dd is set too low since you aren't using much or any energy for heating.
    You should, in a perfect world, have about an average months payment in your account after paying the direct debit, but it will vary a lot.
    I think if you're worried it's best to set your mind at rest, go to help ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask them to review your DD because you're worried you may be underpaying.PP will reply within 24 hrs.
    PP review balances every 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by mi11iePP View Post
    I am worried I will get a big bill at end of year as my monthly standing order does not seem adequate although it does say pure planet will let me know if I need to increase
  • hi millie p or mi11iepp or even millipede
    The direct debit is set on your original quote and could easily be wrong, it depends where the figures came from for the quote in the first place.
    If you contact your previous supplier or go through a years worth of bills you should be able to approximate a figure which is close to what you're going to use. Then you or we can work out what your DD should be if you want?

In the meanwhile at the moment the payments are set to a lower figure for the warmer months when you aren't using much energy to heat the house, but will increase in October. If you're grossly underpaying now the chances are the dd is set too low since you aren't using much or any energy for heating.
    You should, in a perfect world, have about an average months payment in your account after paying the direct debit, but it will vary a lot.
    I think if you're worried it's best to set your mind at rest, go to help ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask them to review your DD because you're worried you may be underpaying.PP will reply within 24 hrs.
    PP review balances every 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by mi11iePP View Post

• Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🐛
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🐛
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN

• haha...trust you to find a 🐛