• Two homes at same time

I will move from my house to an apartment. I need about 2 months supply to both buildings.
    How can I arrange that please?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I will move from my house to an apartment. I need about 2 months supply to both buildings.
    How can I arrange that please?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi GeorgeRB.
    this is a simple enough operation.
    All you need is another email address.
    Simply log out of the app and then the home page will give you the option to get a quote. Follow this process (same as you did on your current house) and switch your apartment to PP. But remember the new acct must have a differant email address. Then you simply switch between accts as required by logging in and out.
    Other options are set up a secobd acct on a seperate device or via the website on your desktop if you have one, but remember it will still need a second email address.
  • Hi GeorgeRB.
    this is a simple enough operation.
    All you need is another email address.
    Simply log out of the app and then the home page will give you the option to get a quote. Follow this process (same as you did on your current house) and switch your apartment to PP. But remember the new acct must have a differant email address. Then you simply switch between accts as required by logging in and out.
    Other options are set up a secobd acct on a seperate device or via the website on your desktop if you have one, but remember it will still need a second email address.

• Keep Pure Planet in my home and have it in my new apartment for a 2 month overlap

I have a service at my current home from Pure Planet. On 8th July I take possession of an apartment.

Can I also be supplied by PUre Planet and when I complete the sale of my house, I will need to terminate one account and keep the new account.
  • I have a service at my current home from Pure Planet. On 8th July I take possession of an apartment.

Can I also be supplied by PUre Planet and when I complete the sale of my house, I will need to terminate one account and keep the new account.

• Hey @GeorgeRB

I've merged your posts together to keep the replies in one place
    @Jon1 is spot on - you can sign up your new property using a different email address.

Whenever your house sale completes you'll just need to complete the move out form in your app and we'll then close that account.

More info on moving home can be found in our FAQs
    • The first snow of winter arrives! β›„ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tipsπŸ’šπŸŽ…β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations βœ¨β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?πŸ€”β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ Find out in our quiz!
  • Hey @GeorgeRB

I've merged your posts together to keep the replies in one place
    @Jon1 is spot on - you can sign up your new property using a different email address.

Whenever your house sale completes you'll just need to complete the move out form in your app and we'll then close that account.

More info on moving home can be found in our FAQs
    • The first snow of winter arrives! β›„ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tipsπŸ’šπŸŽ…β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations βœ¨β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?πŸ€”β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ Find out in our quiz!