• Introducing myself

Hi everyone

I'm Sara and I will be replacing @Sam Donoghue for the following 6 months as Pure Planet's digital marketing intern, as part of my placement from the University of Bath.
    ​
    I am so happy to be part of this amazing Community and can't wait to keep you updated about everything that's going on at Pure Planet.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and having some really interesting conversations.

Thanks, Sara @ Pure Planet
  • Hi everyone

I'm Sara and I will be replacing @Sam Donoghue for the following 6 months as Pure Planet's digital marketing intern, as part of my placement from the University of Bath.
    ​
    I am so happy to be part of this amazing Community and can't wait to keep you updated about everything that's going on at Pure Planet.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and having some really interesting conversations.

• Hi Sara, welcome . Hope you enjoy your time here. πŸ‘
  • Hi Sara, welcome . Hope you enjoy your time here. πŸ‘
  • Welcome Sara!
    Lucky you getting a placement at PP!
    If it wasn't commercially sensitive I'd ask you to dish the dirt on digital marketing.
    Mind you don't overuse the Bisto...
    Quote Originally Posted by sarachilton View Post
    Hi everyone

​

• Welcome Sara!
    Lucky you getting a placement at PP!
    If it wasn't commercially sensitive I'd ask you to dish the dirt on digital marketing.
    Mind you don't overuse the Bisto...
    Quote Originally Posted by sarachilton View Post
    Hi everyone

​

• Thank you @Angelabikerbabe. Great to be here!
  • Thank you @Angelabikerbabe. Great to be here!
  • Hope you enjoy your placement with PP, Sara, for the next six months πŸ‘
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Hope you enjoy your placement with PP, Sara, for the next six months πŸ‘
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Thank you @woz. It's nice to meet you!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks @Bev. It's great to meet you. I definitely will!
  • Thank you @woz. It's nice to meet you!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks @Bev. It's great to meet you. I definitely will!
  • Hi Sara, fantastic placement choice, hope all goes well for you.
    ​Regards πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • Hi Sara, fantastic placement choice, hope all goes well for you.
    ​Regards πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • Thank you @David j for your good wishes! I'm delighted to be here!
  • Thank you @David j for your good wishes! I'm delighted to be here!