• I hope they read these

I cannot submit readings, check my account etc and I can't even complain. Will be leaving these people shortly. Shame they could not make it work.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I cannot submit readings, check my account etc and I can't even complain. Will be leaving these people shortly. Shame they could not make it work.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi, have you tried both on the app and on the new web browser page?
    https://purepla.net/
  • Hi, have you tried both on the app and on the new web browser page?
    https://purepla.net/

• Quote Originally Posted by Fed up of app not working View Post
    I cannot submit readings, check my account etc and I can't even complain. Will be leaving these people shortly. Shame they could not make it work.
    Hi there
    It may be a slightly technical point - but you have managed to complain, potentially to several thousand people! So it isn't all bad!!

And the app works for those same several thousand people, some of whom will be pleased to try and help solve the problem for you.

I'd try taking angelabikerbabe's advice, and if that doesn't work, come back here and give us some more information - the main thing being to say what device you are trying to use the app on. It really is usually possible to get these things sorted...

Stephen
    Hi there
    It may be a slightly technical point - but you have managed to complain, potentially to several thousand people! So it isn't all bad!!

And the app works for those same several thousand people, some of whom will be pleased to try and help solve the problem for you.

I'd try taking angelabikerbabe's advice, and if that doesn't work, come back here and give us some more information - the main thing being to say what device you are trying to use the app on. It really is usually possible to get these things sorted...

Stephen

• Hello and welcome.
    We are here to help, so please say why its not working. What have you dobe to check it and see why its not working.

Are you logged in.
    When did you switch.
    Have you actually switched .
    What does the app show. Photo would help.
    Are DD payments being made.
  • Hello and welcome.
    We are here to help, so please say why its not working. What have you dobe to check it and see why its not working.

Are you logged in.
    When did you switch.
    Have you actually switched .
    What does the app show. Photo would help.
    Are DD payments being made.

• hi Fed up of app not working (great name by the way)

Sorry to hear that you just can't make anything at all work.
    These people don't want unhappy customers or unhappy potential customers!
    Do you mind me asking, when did you switch to PP? Are you on a smartphone, a tablet or a PC, and how did you switch to Pure planet? Did you use a comparison website?

We will help fix it and help you with your complaint if you want!

Quote Originally Posted by Fed up of app not working View Post
  • hi Fed up of app not working (great name by the way)

Sorry to hear that you just can't make anything at all work.
    These people don't want unhappy customers or unhappy potential customers!
    Do you mind me asking, when did you switch to PP? Are you on a smartphone, a tablet or a PC, and how did you switch to Pure planet? Did you use a comparison website?

We will help fix it and help you with your complaint if you want!

Quote Originally Posted by Fed up of app not working View Post

Good morning!
    Welcome to the community, and thanks for posting.
    What phone are you using?
    Also, as @Angelabikerbabe has mentioned in a reply to your post, you can access your account on our website
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
    Good morning!
    Welcome to the community, and thanks for posting.
    What phone are you using?
    Also, as @Angelabikerbabe has mentioned in a reply to your post, you can access your account on our website
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​