• Screen

The app has been updated however when I am in the app whether on phone or tablet, the right-hand side of the screen, approx a quarter is not visible. It seems that the screen ratio is set incorrectly - nothing to do with my tablet or phone, something in your app.
    Can you please advise?
    Thank you
    Teresa
  • The app has been updated however when I am in the app whether on phone or tablet, the right-hand side of the screen, approx a quarter is not visible. It seems that the screen ratio is set incorrectly - nothing to do with my tablet or phone, something in your app.
    Can you please advise?
    Thank you
    Teresa

• Hi Babba,

Um, this is not advice, so listen out for more feedback.

All I can say is that on my old iPad 2 and my partners iPad 3 are working A OK from our end.
    I have never encountered this with the APP, but this does not solve your problem and with 2 devices which appears weird, but maybe thats my lack of tech skills.

Sometimes I have to turn my device on and off to clear the cache when I get a blue screen.
    Sometimes you need to delete the APP and reinstall which solves many wee glitches.
    Not sure if the browser causes any problems..

I've said enough and hopefully another member will respond in due course....so keep coming back and come back if its not resolved so its flagged up again.
  • Hi Babba,

Um, this is not advice, so listen out for more feedback.

All I can say is that on my old iPad 2 and my partners iPad 3 are working A OK from our end.
    I have never encountered this with the APP, but this does not solve your problem and with 2 devices which appears weird, but maybe thats my lack of tech skills.

Sometimes I have to turn my device on and off to clear the cache when I get a blue screen.
    Sometimes you need to delete the APP and reinstall which solves many wee glitches.
    Not sure if the browser causes any problems..

I've said enough and hopefully another member will respond in due course....so keep coming back and come back if its not resolved so its flagged up again.

• It’s working fine on my iPad, with latest iOS, so not sure Babba. Very odd that it happens on BOTH your devices! Sure it’s not your 👀? JK JK JK 😂😂😂
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • It’s working fine on my iPad, with latest iOS, so not sure Babba. Very odd that it happens on BOTH your devices! Sure it’s not your 👀? JK JK JK 😂😂😂
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN

• hi Babba
    ​What happens if you rotate the device and view in landscape?
    Quote Originally Posted by Babba View Post
    The app has been updated however when I am in the app whether on phone or tablet, the right-hand side of the screen, approx a quarter is not visible. It seems that the screen ratio is set incorrectly - nothing to do with my tablet or phone, something in your app.
    Can you please advise?
    Thank you
    Teresa
  • hi Babba
    ​What happens if you rotate the device and view in landscape?
    Can you please advise?
    Thank you
    Teresa

• Hi Teresa,
    welcome to the community forum. (Like you I am just a member of Pure planet.)

This sounds like a layout formatting bug. I suggest you report it to Marc or one of the other community managers on this forum. Include your iOS version and iPad model, and a screengrab. You don’t need to post it here but can send him a msg directly, by clicking on your icon circle at the top right hand of the web interface, and then “send new message” under “messages”, and type the forum member’s name with an at sign in front of it, so @Marc. I sent him a video showing a couple of glitches that need fixing. He can then pass it on to the app devs.

Enjoy the weather this weekend!!

Can you please advise?
    Thank you
    Teresa
  • Hi Teresa,
    welcome to the community forum. (Like you I am just a member of Pure planet.)

This sounds like a layout formatting bug. I suggest you report it to Marc or one of the other community managers on this forum. Include your iOS version and iPad model, and a screengrab. You don’t need to post it here but can send him a msg directly, by clicking on your icon circle at the top right hand of the web interface, and then “send new message” under “messages”, and type the forum member’s name with an at sign in front of it, so @Marc. I sent him a video showing a couple of glitches that need fixing. He can then pass it on to the app devs.

Enjoy the weather this weekend!!

Can you please advise?
    Thank you
    Teresa

• Quote Originally Posted by Babba View Post
    Can you please advise?
    Thank you
    Teresa
    Hi @Babba
    Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting.
    This isn't something that's being reported by other Members.
    You've had some helpful replies to your post - have they worked?
    If it's still an issue, it would be good to know what phone/tablets you're using.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Babba View Post
    Can you please advise?
    Thank you
    Teresa
    Hi @Babba
    Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting.
    This isn't something that's being reported by other Members.
    You've had some helpful replies to your post - have they worked?
    If it's still an issue, it would be good to know what phone/tablets you're using.

• I have the same problem with the right side of the screen being trimmed. Galaxy tab A, android 8.1. Screenshot enclosed.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • I have the same problem with the right side of the screen being trimmed. Galaxy tab A, android 8.1. Screenshot enclosed.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

• Hi @Ian31
    Thanks for sharing.
    Are you using the app or a browser (if so, I assume Chrome?)
    What happens if you put the tablet in landscape mode?

• Hi @Ian31
    Thanks for sharing.
    Are you using the app or a browser (if so, I assume Chrome?)
    What happens if you put the tablet in landscape mode?

• Hi everyone, I have the same issue on my iPad 3 ( iPad Pro).

Name:  BD9D65ED-D34B-41BD-90F1-875D686DD638.png
Views: 45
Size:  4.12 MB
  • Hi everyone, I have the same issue on my iPad 3 ( iPad Pro).

Name:  BD9D65ED-D34B-41BD-90F1-875D686DD638.png
Views: 45
Size:  4.12 MB

• Thanks @David j
    What happens if you put the iPad in landscape mode?

• Thanks @David j
    What happens if you put the iPad in landscape mode?

• Home page the same - when I click on the Google play or App Store nothing happens.

Name:  53E6BE85-DDA9-491D-A77D-B34975023D3B.png
Views: 47
Size:  4.18 MB
  • Home page the same - when I click on the Google play or App Store nothing happens.

Name:  53E6BE85-DDA9-491D-A77D-B34975023D3B.png
Views: 47
Size:  4.18 MB

• Hi Marc, nothing happens when rotated.
  • Hi Marc, nothing happens when rotated.

• Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    Hi Marc, nothing happens when rotated.
    Hi @David j
    You mean it's still partly 'trimmed' when in landscape mode too?

Hi Marc, nothing happens when rotated.
    Hi @David j
    You mean it's still partly 'trimmed' when in landscape mode too?

• Yes 👍
  • Yes 👍

• I'm using the app. The screen does not re-orientate when I turn to landscape. (I do have auto rotate on in android settings)
  • I'm using the app. The screen does not re-orientate when I turn to landscape. (I do have auto rotate on in android settings)

Yes 👍
    Thanks @David j

Yes 👍
    Thanks @David j

• Split screen on android

My screen on my tablet is now separated in two half white and half blue this makes it impossible to read account details, l have tried swiping and re downloading app with no success any ideas please
  • My screen on my tablet is now separated in two half white and half blue this makes it impossible to read account details, l have tried swiping and re downloading app with no success any ideas please

• What tablet operating system are you running, I turn off my OLD iPad off once a day to clear the cache and solves this sort of problem affecting my device...might work for you.
    Have a go and revert back for more feedback.

NB:
    Web option link
    https://community.purepla.net/thread...ll-as-your-app
    Last edited by Strutt G; 28-06-19 at 12:09.
  • What tablet operating system are you running, I turn off my OLD iPad off once a day to clear the cache and solves this sort of problem affecting my device...might work for you.
    Have a go and revert back for more feedback.

NB:
    Web option link
    https://community.purepla.net/thread...ll-as-your-app

• Split screen on android

For the last few days pure planet on my Samsung galaxy screen has been split in two half blue details and half white screen details I am therefore unable to read all the detailsas on usage etc. I have tried swiping and even redown loading the app without success also asked a question of what bott but unable to submit the question, help please
  • For the last few days pure planet on my Samsung galaxy screen has been split in two half blue details and half white screen details I am therefore unable to read all the detailsas on usage etc. I have tried swiping and even redown loading the app without success also asked a question of what bott but unable to submit the question, help please

• Hi @Mathermr

Just FYI I've merged your posts into one place to avoid duplicate questions/replies as this can get confusing

It'd be really helpful if you could post a screenshot of the issue you're seeing and let us know the software your device is running?
  • Hi @Mathermr

Just FYI I've merged your posts into one place to avoid duplicate questions/replies as this can get confusing

It'd be really helpful if you could post a screenshot of the issue you're seeing and let us know the software your device is running?