• Hi @Mathermr

Just FYI I've merged your posts into one place to avoid duplicate questions/replies as this can get confusing

It'd be really helpful if you could post a screenshot of the issue you're seeing and let us know the software your device is running?
  • Hi @Mathermr

Just FYI I've merged your posts into one place to avoid duplicate questions/replies as this can get confusing

It'd be really helpful if you could post a screenshot of the issue you're seeing and let us know the software your device is running?

• Good morning @Babba @Ian31 @David j @Mathermr
    Our tech guys have tested this on different iPads/tablets over the past few days to try and replicate the issue you guys are reporting. They can't replicate it!
    Could you give us a bit more info - we need the exact iPad model if you know it, and also the version of iOS it's running.
    Thanks for that. We're still looking into it
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Good morning @Babba @Ian31 @David j @Mathermr
    Our tech guys have tested this on different iPads/tablets over the past few days to try and replicate the issue you guys are reporting. They can't replicate it!
    Could you give us a bit more info - we need the exact iPad model if you know it, and also the version of iOS it's running.
    Thanks for that. We're still looking into it

• I'm using the android app and the problem with the right side of the screen not displaying and the inability to rotate to landscape is on a Galaxy tab A, android 8.1.
  • I'm using the android app and the problem with the right side of the screen not displaying and the inability to rotate to landscape is on a Galaxy tab A, android 8.1.

• Quote Originally Posted by Ian31 View Post
    I'm using the android app and the problem with the right side of the screen not displaying and the inability to rotate to landscape is on a Galaxy tab A, android 8.1.
    Hi @Ian31
    The screenshot you posted earlier looks like you are using web, not the app. The way that the 'moons' are stacked on the left is the web view. If you use the app the moons appear in a circle around the Pure Planet logo.
    Could you download the app from the Play Store?

• Quote Originally Posted by Ian31 View Post
    I'm using the android app and the problem with the right side of the screen not displaying and the inability to rotate to landscape is on a Galaxy tab A, android 8.1.
    Hi @Ian31
    The screenshot you posted earlier looks like you are using web, not the app. The way that the 'moons' are stacked on the left is the web view. If you use the app the moons appear in a circle around the Pure Planet logo.
    Could you download the app from the Play Store?

• I can confirm I am using the app rather than a browser, and the screenshot came from the app on my Samsung galaxy Tab A. I decided to reinstall the app and during installation got the message "this app may not be optimised for your device". That may explain the problem, but the fact remains that until recently I was using the app on my tablet without these display problems.

I installed the app on my phone and from there I can see all my data, so I'll use that route in future, but it would be good if the app would work across Android devices.
  • I can confirm I am using the app rather than a browser, and the screenshot came from the app on my Samsung galaxy Tab A. I decided to reinstall the app and during installation got the message "this app may not be optimised for your device". That may explain the problem, but the fact remains that until recently I was using the app on my tablet without these display problems.

I installed the app on my phone and from there I can see all my data, so I'll use that route in future, but it would be good if the app would work across Android devices.

• Hey Ian31,

It does appear that there are a number of "little" glitches fofollowing the last App upgrade and Webpage roll out.

I have the App on two devices (both Android) an Asus tablet and a Huawei mobile......both work perfectly, thank god.
    Just as a point regarding your message that " this App may not be optimised for your device"......this is probably because your device is running with a "modified" Android operating system. Both my tablet and mobile have "modified" Android systems installed by the manufacturers. I actually found that I wasn't able to install a couple of less well known Apps on to my Asus tablet. Just a thought. ������ ������

Quote Originally Posted by Ian31 View Post
    I can confirm I am using the app rather than a browser, and the screenshot came from the app on my Samsung galaxy Tab A. I decided to reinstall the app and during installation got the message "this app may not be optimised for your device". That may explain the problem, but the fact remains that until recently I was using the app on my tablet without these display problems.

Gray4276
  • Hey Ian31,

It does appear that there are a number of "little" glitches fofollowing the last App upgrade and Webpage roll out.

I have the App on two devices (both Android) an Asus tablet and a Huawei mobile......both work perfectly, thank god.
    Just as a point regarding your message that " this App may not be optimised for your device"......this is probably because your device is running with a "modified" Android operating system. Both my tablet and mobile have "modified" Android systems installed by the manufacturers. I actually found that I wasn't able to install a couple of less well known Apps on to my Asus tablet. Just a thought. ������ ������

Quote Originally Posted by Ian31 View Post
    I can confirm I am using the app rather than a browser, and the screenshot came from the app on my Samsung galaxy Tab A. I decided to reinstall the app and during installation got the message "this app may not be optimised for your device". That may explain the problem, but the fact remains that until recently I was using the app on my tablet without these display problems.

Gray4276

• Quote Originally Posted by Gray4276 View Post
    Hey Ian31,

Just as a point regarding your message that " this App may not be optimised for your device"......this is probably because your device is running with a "modified" Android operating system. Both my tablet and mobile have "modified" Android systems installed by the manufacturers. I actually found that I wasn't able to install a couple of less well known Apps on to my Asus tablet. Just a thought.
    Good point @Gray4276
    If it's a modified version of Android that could be the reason.

• Quote Originally Posted by Gray4276 View Post
    Hey Ian31,

Just as a point regarding your message that " this App may not be optimised for your device"......this is probably because your device is running with a "modified" Android operating system. Both my tablet and mobile have "modified" Android systems installed by the manufacturers. I actually found that I wasn't able to install a couple of less well known Apps on to my Asus tablet. Just a thought.
    Good point @Gray4276
    If it's a modified version of Android that could be the reason.