• Thumbs up Where’s my £25?

Referred. Paid first DD last month. Neither me nor my referrer have our £25.
    I’ve referred another person. They’ve paid their first DD. Guess what? No payment there either. Smells like a scam to me...
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Referred. Paid first DD last month. Neither me nor my referrer have our £25.
    I’ve referred another person. They’ve paid their first DD. Guess what? No payment there either. Smells like a scam to me...
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi 25 quid - shouldn't it be 50 quid?

The majority of referrals are paid out without issue, sometimes it goes wrong. No scam, no intention to upset, after all what would be the point not paying legit referrals? (just in case you don't know the answer I'll tell you..it would be unhappy customers and PP want happy customers..)

I presume you and referrer have checked your email folders etc. You should get the voucher a couple of days or so after your first dd is paid (give or take a weekend)

Go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" give details of the names, email addresses, dates of referrals etc. and someone will check it out and get back to you. Replies aren't instant - a day or 2.

You should be able to afford an air freshener when/if you get the voucher, it'll help to to get rid of that scam smell that's bothering you.

Quote Originally Posted by 25 quid View Post
  • hi 25 quid - shouldn't it be 50 quid?

The majority of referrals are paid out without issue, sometimes it goes wrong. No scam, no intention to upset, after all what would be the point not paying legit referrals? (just in case you don't know the answer I'll tell you..it would be unhappy customers and PP want happy customers..)

I presume you and referrer have checked your email folders etc. You should get the voucher a couple of days or so after your first dd is paid (give or take a weekend)

Go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" give details of the names, email addresses, dates of referrals etc. and someone will check it out and get back to you. Replies aren't instant - a day or 2.

You should be able to afford an air freshener when/if you get the voucher, it'll help to to get rid of that scam smell that's bothering you.

• Hello 25 quid,

Welcome to the community.
    A forum set up by PP, monitored by PP and supported by US the customer who can resource all the support material / FaQ's.

I can assure you as a fellow customer that Pure Planet is not in the business of scamming and its a shame that you feel that way. PP are a professional outfit and the community are a nice friendly lot.
    PP's community managers are not back until Monday, but listen out for other customer/member responses and solutions.
    - But it is disappointing if theres been a delay.

I would think that the referral vouchers arrive by email...and I'm sure it will not be too long before another member provides better advice on this topic. For the record PP sent me a voucher this week just for being community active, as in providing some feedback and pointers to other members and that arrived by email.
    - Not that I'm much help to you on this.

You must have the referral codes so proceed to contact PP directly via wattBot by utilising the APP.
    Open the APP - Open help - Open ask watBott - and then first type "Message the Team" - then post your question.
    You will get a response from a PP team person within 2 days so factor in the weekend.
    If you forget to look back at watBott you will get a text as a reminder.

This forum will offer lots knowledgeable advice when you need it and out of normal business hours.

So always revert back if you are still not getting what you need and revert back when you do as that would be nice!
    I've been with PP since December, was apprehensive at the start but now understand how the wheels turn.
    ​Its a great deal.

Have a great weekend
    Last edited by Strutt G; 21-06-19 at 23:39.
  • Hello 25 quid,

Welcome to the community.
    A forum set up by PP, monitored by PP and supported by US the customer who can resource all the support material / FaQ's.

I can assure you as a fellow customer that Pure Planet is not in the business of scamming and its a shame that you feel that way. PP are a professional outfit and the community are a nice friendly lot.
    PP's community managers are not back until Monday, but listen out for other customer/member responses and solutions.
    - But it is disappointing if theres been a delay.

I would think that the referral vouchers arrive by email...and I'm sure it will not be too long before another member provides better advice on this topic. For the record PP sent me a voucher this week just for being community active, as in providing some feedback and pointers to other members and that arrived by email.
    - Not that I'm much help to you on this.

You must have the referral codes so proceed to contact PP directly via wattBot by utilising the APP.
    Open the APP - Open help - Open ask watBott - and then first type "Message the Team" - then post your question.
    You will get a response from a PP team person within 2 days so factor in the weekend.
    If you forget to look back at watBott you will get a text as a reminder.

This forum will offer lots knowledgeable advice when you need it and out of normal business hours.

So always revert back if you are still not getting what you need and revert back when you do as that would be nice!
    I've been with PP since December, was apprehensive at the start but now understand how the wheels turn.
    ​Its a great deal.

Have a great weekend

• The Amazon vouchers arrive by email as soon as the switch has completed. The email contains a code which you can add to your Amazon account. It's definitely NOT a scam - Pure Planet are not in the business for that.
    If you switched through the MSE site, then you will need to take it up with them.
  • The Amazon vouchers arrive by email as soon as the switch has completed. The email contains a code which you can add to your Amazon account. It's definitely NOT a scam - Pure Planet are not in the business for that.
    If you switched through the MSE site, then you will need to take it up with them.

• Good Morning everybody - we're Squiddly Diddly QUIDS IN! - hip hip hooray I say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otQ0mzgkfyg
  • Good Morning everybody - we're Squiddly Diddly QUIDS IN! - hip hip hooray I say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otQ0mzgkfyg

• Thanks for the replies and humour. I tried the chatbot trick earlier this week but I’ve had no response. Still no £50 for me or £25 each for my friends. Still a bit of a whiff here...
  • Thanks for the replies and humour. I tried the chatbot trick earlier this week but I’ve had no response. Still no £50 for me or £25 each for my friends. Still a bit of a whiff here...

• See that little envelope on the top right hand side then I would proceed to send a DM.

However, I hope you did first type... "Message the Team"... because your message should of got through to PP's team?

Anyway revet back because all us fellow customer members will not give up until you get an answer.
    I can assure PP does not want unsatisfied members.
    ​Just a shame your opening community name had to reflect your frustration when in my opinion its best to start a process in a more positive light...anyway I've had may say and I'll shut up so that I don't shoot myself in the foot.

Have a great day its - SUNNY! That could be your new community name?
    Last edited by Strutt G; 27-06-19 at 13:44.
  • See that little envelope on the top right hand side then I would proceed to send a DM.

However, I hope you did first type... "Message the Team"... because your message should of got through to PP's team?

Anyway revet back because all us fellow customer members will not give up until you get an answer.
    I can assure PP does not want unsatisfied members.
    ​Just a shame your opening community name had to reflect your frustration when in my opinion its best to start a process in a more positive light...anyway I've had may say and I'll shut up so that I don't shoot myself in the foot.

Have a great day its - SUNNY! That could be your new community name?

• Just to add, bear with me, my lap tops playing up and had to re install my data and lost my last PP statement.
    So I "Messaged the Team" approx 2 hours ago and now I've had text prompt to look back at their response back with wattBot.
    Email arrived same time with my last Statement. Just an example.....so even in though it may take 2 days for a response its often sooner. Thanks PP!
    Last edited by Strutt G; 27-06-19 at 15:57.
  • Just to add, bear with me, my lap tops playing up and had to re install my data and lost my last PP statement.
    So I "Messaged the Team" approx 2 hours ago and now I've had text prompt to look back at their response back with wattBot.
    Email arrived same time with my last Statement. Just an example.....so even in though it may take 2 days for a response its often sooner. Thanks PP!

• Communal mooning...hmmm...
    Quote Originally Posted by Strutt G View Post
    Just to add, bare with me....
  • Communal mooning...hmmm...
    Just to add, bare with me....

• You should have had a response, have you rechecked wattbot?
    Persevere..you still need the air freshener...
    Thanks for the replies and humour. I tried the chatbot trick earlier this week but I’ve had no response. Still no £50 for me or £25 each for my friends. Still a bit of a whiff here...
  • You should have had a response, have you rechecked wattbot?
    Persevere..you still need the air freshener...
    Thanks for the replies and humour. I tried the chatbot trick earlier this week but I’ve had no response. Still no £50 for me or £25 each for my friends. Still a bit of a whiff here...

• Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    Communal mooning...hmmm...
    You moon if you want to! - this member is not for mooning (a remixed MT quote)
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    Communal mooning...hmmm...

• You started it! (bare with me)
    Name:  moon-r.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  2.1 KB

• You started it! (bare with me)
    Name:  moon-r.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  2.1 KB

• Well I’ve been to the moon and back and there’s a little progress. I raised a complaint and actually got my first and only response from them. I sent more details on 28th, but so far no more news and no £25. No idea how to check Wattbot, the ineffectual little fella seems to have gone awol from the front screen.

So looking forward to all the air fresheners I can soon buy on Amazon...
  • Well I’ve been to the moon and back and there’s a little progress. I raised a complaint and actually got my first and only response from them. I sent more details on 28th, but so far no more news and no £25. No idea how to check Wattbot, the ineffectual little fella seems to have gone awol from the front screen.

• hi £25
    Genuinely sorry to hear it's been so difficult, if your referral was genuine (not questioning just saying) it should have been easy to get it sorted.
    Is it an issue of not getting replies? You did check wattbot a day or so after you messaged the team? And you have checked your emails for reply or voucher?
    Wattbot wasn't on the front screen, he (or she or it) was in help in the app or now online, (the last update gave him indigestion).
    Your query was well before the update though so that isn't an explanation.
    I suggest you send a direct message to marc or Nataly or both and ask them to find out what's going on?
    Sorry to hear it's still a bit pongy ....
    Well I’ve been to the moon and back and there’s a little progress. I raised a complaint and actually got my first and only response from them. I sent more details on 28th, but so far no more news and no £25. No idea how to check Wattbot, the ineffectual little fella seems to have gone awol from the front screen.

• hi £25
    Genuinely sorry to hear it's been so difficult, if your referral was genuine (not questioning just saying) it should have been easy to get it sorted.
    Is it an issue of not getting replies? You did check wattbot a day or so after you messaged the team? And you have checked your emails for reply or voucher?
    Wattbot wasn't on the front screen, he (or she or it) was in help in the app or now online, (the last update gave him indigestion).
    Your query was well before the update though so that isn't an explanation.
    I suggest you send a direct message to marc or Nataly or both and ask them to find out what's going on?
    Sorry to hear it's still a bit pongy ....
    Well I’ve been to the moon and back and there’s a little progress. I raised a complaint and actually got my first and only response from them. I sent more details on 28th, but so far no more news and no £25. No idea how to check Wattbot, the ineffectual little fella seems to have gone awol from the front screen.

• Hey @25 quid

Sorry to hear you don't have your vouchers yet.

Belle from our Member Services team replied to your WattBot message on 25 June, if you log in to your account and tap 'help' - 'ask WattBot' does her message appear?

Thanks for also sending your details through via email, the team are looking into this for you now to see why you haven't received them yet and get this sorted for you
  • Hey @25 quid

Sorry to hear you don't have your vouchers yet.

Belle from our Member Services team replied to your WattBot message on 25 June, if you log in to your account and tap 'help' - 'ask WattBot' does her message appear?

Thanks for also sending your details through via email, the team are looking into this for you now to see why you haven't received them yet and get this sorted for you

• Thanks woz and Nataly. Progress indeed. I’m a quarter of the way there as I have one of my £25 referrals :-)

The voucher code was sent via Wattbot in the app (I never received it via email). It may have been lurking since 28th according to a message there. I didn’t see it as there’s no notification in the App that there is a response waiting, so why would I know I needed to press Help and Ask Wattbot again? Just giving my feedback to maybe help the WattBot creators improve him/her/it. Also the message bubbles need dates like in the Message App.

Now there’s just the case of the £25 for the person who referred me, plus the follow-up £25 for me and the (edited) £25 for my referee... Fingers crossed for a sweet smelling outcome. Shame it’s so hard.
    Last edited by 25 quid; 04-07-19 at 11:16.
  • Thanks woz and Nataly. Progress indeed. I’m a quarter of the way there as I have one of my £25 referrals :-)

The voucher code was sent via Wattbot in the app (I never received it via email). It may have been lurking since 28th according to a message there. I didn’t see it as there’s no notification in the App that there is a response waiting, so why would I know I needed to press Help and Ask Wattbot again? Just giving my feedback to maybe help the WattBot creators improve him/her/it. Also the message bubbles need dates like in the Message App.

Now there’s just the case of the £25 for the person who referred me, plus the follow-up £25 for me and the (edited) £25 for my referee... Fingers crossed for a sweet smelling outcome. Shame it’s so hard.

• hi 25 (may I call you 25, 25 quid seems so formal?)
    No idea why it's been so hard for you, were all the referrals done in the app? Anyway glad there's been some progress.
    The issues with wattbot, date stamping and notifications are acknowledged and are work in progress.
    Name:  odor.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  9.2 KB
    Thanks woz and Nataly. Progress indeed. I’m a quarter of the way there as I have one of my £25 referrals :-)

• hi 25 (may I call you 25, 25 quid seems so formal?)
    No idea why it's been so hard for you, were all the referrals done in the app? Anyway glad there's been some progress.
    The issues with wattbot, date stamping and notifications are acknowledged and are work in progress.
    Name:  odor.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  9.2 KB
    Thanks woz and Nataly. Progress indeed. I’m a quarter of the way there as I have one of my £25 referrals :-)

• Hi woz, 25 is fine. Now if only I had my promised 50, I could update my profile name! Last week they manually added my referral and that of my referee and said we’d have our codes soon. Unfortunately still no sign. I’ve messaged the team today to ask about the no show odor bomb.

I was going to refer another relative, but I don’t think I fancy all this hassle for each referral.

PS all my referrals were done my means of the url referral code used on the signing up person’s device.
  • Hi woz, 25 is fine. Now if only I had my promised 50, I could update my profile name! Last week they manually added my referral and that of my referee and said we’d have our codes soon. Unfortunately still no sign. I’ve messaged the team today to ask about the no show odor bomb.

I was going to refer another relative, but I don’t think I fancy all this hassle for each referral.

PS all my referrals were done my means of the url referral code used on the signing up person’s device.

• I can't understand why it isn't working for you, frustration aside PP should be able to tell you why.
    Hi woz, 25 is fine. Now if only I had my promised 50, I could update my profile name! Last week they manually added my referral and that of my referee and said we’d have our codes soon. Unfortunately still no sign. I’ve messaged the team today to ask about the no show odor bomb.

• I can't understand why it isn't working for you, frustration aside PP should be able to tell you why.
    Hi woz, 25 is fine. Now if only I had my promised 50, I could update my profile name! Last week they manually added my referral and that of my referee and said we’d have our codes soon. Unfortunately still no sign. I’ve messaged the team today to ask about the no show odor bomb.

• Last week they said that my referee and I would have our 2x £25 in a couple of days. I messaged again on Tuesday and they said we'll have them by the end of the week. It’s now the end of the week and I don’t have my referral code. In some progress, my referee has received their code! So, just me now.

I have messaged the team again. It’s like pulling teeth...
  • Last week they said that my referee and I would have our 2x £25 in a couple of days. I messaged again on Tuesday and they said we'll have them by the end of the week. It’s now the end of the week and I don’t have my referral code. In some progress, my referee has received their code! So, just me now.

I have messaged the team again. It’s like pulling teeth...