• hi 25 quid
    In the interests of the community and of referral issues in general (of which there are relatively few) I'd love to know what went wrong in your case. Perhaps some kind soul at PP will do an autopsy when this is over, if it's ever over.
    Will you ask them to look into what went wrong in your case? (I have a feeling you're going to tell me to get lost...)
    Whilst I agree that there is a small percentage of referrals that don't track they seem to be satisfactorily sorted fairly quickly (if the lack of complaints is proof that they have been sorted), what's different in your case is the time this has been going on, I can't help (culpability aside) wondering why.
    Quote Originally Posted by 25 quid View Post
    Last week they said that my referee and I would have our 2x £25 in a couple of days. I messaged again on Tuesday and they said we'll have them by the end of the week. It’s now the end of the week and I don’t have my referral code. In some progress, my referee has received their code! So, just me now.

I have messaged the team again. It’s like pulling teeth...
  • hi 25 quid
    In the interests of the community and of referral issues in general (of which there are relatively few) I'd love to know what went wrong in your case. Perhaps some kind soul at PP will do an autopsy when this is over, if it's ever over.
    Will you ask them to look into what went wrong in your case? (I have a feeling you're going to tell me to get lost...)
    Whilst I agree that there is a small percentage of referrals that don't track they seem to be satisfactorily sorted fairly quickly (if the lack of complaints is proof that they have been sorted), what's different in your case is the time this has been going on, I can't help (culpability aside) wondering why.
    Last week they said that my referee and I would have our 2x £25 in a couple of days. I messaged again on Tuesday and they said we'll have them by the end of the week. It’s now the end of the week and I don’t have my referral code. In some progress, my referee has received their code! So, just me now.

I have messaged the team again. It’s like pulling teeth...

• Yes it’s a mystery to me.

I had a Wattbot and email reply from Francine since my last post. She summarised both my referral codes and wrote a lovely helpful and informative email. So many thanks to her!

She confirmed they sent my referral on Tuesday. Who knows why I didn’t receive it (but my referee did). My original referrer was sent a reward in early May. Now they are asking PP where their code went as they now realise they never saw it. I suppose it could have gone in their Junk and will have been deleted after 30 days.

Anyway, I have my 2x £25 and have just referred another friend — glutton for punishment! 😉

I’ll ask PP to do the autopsy you suggest woz...
  • Yes it’s a mystery to me.

I had a Wattbot and email reply from Francine since my last post. She summarised both my referral codes and wrote a lovely helpful and informative email. So many thanks to her!

She confirmed they sent my referral on Tuesday. Who knows why I didn’t receive it (but my referee did). My original referrer was sent a reward in early May. Now they are asking PP where their code went as they now realise they never saw it. I suppose it could have gone in their Junk and will have been deleted after 30 days.

Anyway, I have my 2x £25 and have just referred another friend — glutton for punishment! 😉

• Hi 25quid,

Please forgive me if I've got this next comment wrong.
    I thought that the recipient of the voucher code had to input the code into their Amazon account to activate it. So if they have received their reward..... they musy have received the code. If I've got it wrong then please ignore my thoughts.
    Gray4276
  • Hi 25quid,

Please forgive me if I've got this next comment wrong.
    I thought that the recipient of the voucher code had to input the code into their Amazon account to activate it. So if they have received their reward..... they musy have received the code. If I've got it wrong then please ignore my thoughts.
    Gray4276

• hi 25
    ​Extremely
    unlikely to have gone in junk, but when this happens PP will need to re-send THE SAME voucher which would be the most sensible thing to do or if they can't, then ensure the original is cancelled, so it can't be used (not sure which they do I've never asked)
    I imagine this creates some work at the PP end.
    Unless they have changed the format of the emails (let me know?) just for anyone else reading this who may be searching, email is from

pureplanet@referme.to

and headed

ACTION: Here’s your £25 reward

Yes it’s a mystery to me.

Anyway, I have my 2x £25 and have just referred another friend — glutton for punishment! ������

• hi 25
    ​Extremely
    unlikely to have gone in junk, but when this happens PP will need to re-send THE SAME voucher which would be the most sensible thing to do or if they can't, then ensure the original is cancelled, so it can't be used (not sure which they do I've never asked)
    I imagine this creates some work at the PP end.
    Unless they have changed the format of the emails (let me know?) just for anyone else reading this who may be searching, email is from

pureplanet@referme.to

and headed

ACTION: Here’s your £25 reward

Yes it’s a mystery to me.

Anyway, I have my 2x £25 and have just referred another friend — glutton for punishment! ������