• IHD waiting for data

Apologies for posting this again as I've originally posted it in the community forums.

Have had smart meters installed several days ago by magnum utilities.

The IHD states waiting for data for electricity, gas seems ok.

Spoke to magnum utilities who said to contact pure palnet as their system shows 3 green ticks.

Have restarted the unit with no joy.

Any help appreciated
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Apologies for posting this again as I've originally posted it in the community forums.

Have had smart meters installed several days ago by magnum utilities.

The IHD states waiting for data for electricity, gas seems ok.

Spoke to magnum utilities who said to contact pure palnet as their system shows 3 green ticks.

Have restarted the unit with no joy.

Any help appreciated
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi @Max001
    Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting.
    I see you've got a good reply from @stephenrand about how to contact our team.
    I'm jumping in here because I've just posted over here about our investigations into IHD issues. It's got some useful troubleshooting too.
    Hope it helps!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi @Max001
    Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting.
    I see you've got a good reply from @stephenrand about how to contact our team.
    I'm jumping in here because I've just posted over here about our investigations into IHD issues. It's got some useful troubleshooting too.
    Hope it helps!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• Hi Max
    You're still in the community forums! Have you seen the excellent advice in response to your other post?
    You'll just need to remember that PP will respond within two working days, and you've just hit the weekend
    Hope you get it sorted quickly...
    Stephen
  • Hi Max
    You're still in the community forums! Have you seen the excellent advice in response to your other post?
    You'll just need to remember that PP will respond within two working days, and you've just hit the weekend
    Hope you get it sorted quickly...
    Stephen