• Set up a direct debit

Hi all

ive set up an account but need to access payments and billings to set up a direct debit but I can’t seem to find the tab to access it ?

thanks
    Alan
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi all

ive set up an account but need to access payments and billings to set up a direct debit but I can’t seem to find the tab to access it ?

thanks
    Alan
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hello alanb1967.
    Thats all sounds a bit odd as providing the payment details is all part of the signing up process.
    How did you sign up?
    You can only switch using the app or webpage, switching via a comparison site does not complete your switch.
  • Hello alanb1967.
    Thats all sounds a bit odd as providing the payment details is all part of the signing up process.
    How did you sign up?
    You can only switch using the app or webpage, switching via a comparison site does not complete your switch.

• Hi Alan,

I agree with @Jon1 on this.........are you sure that you have actually been switched to PP as your supplier.
    You would have had to supply DD details before the switching process was completed.
    Did you switch through the PP App/Website ? If you went through a comparison website, then you haven't become a PP customer.

You need to check which switching route you chose to adopt.

Quote Originally Posted by alanb1967 View Post
    Hi all

thanks
    Alan
    Gray4276
  • Hi Alan,

I agree with @Jon1 on this.........are you sure that you have actually been switched to PP as your supplier.
    You would have had to supply DD details before the switching process was completed.
    Did you switch through the PP App/Website ? If you went through a comparison website, then you haven't become a PP customer.

You need to check which switching route you chose to adopt.

Hi all

thanks
    Alan
    Gray4276

• hi alan
    if you did go through the sign up process your app will update with a progress report. If it is doing then it's possible but unlikely that there may have been some sort of glitch during sign up. So if your app is updating as though you have signed up, you'll need to contact the team to take dd details.
    I think the other explanations are more likely, but you never know, the app has only just been updated, you should check you have the latest version.
    ​Post back?
    Hi all

thanks
    Alan
  • hi alan
    if you did go through the sign up process your app will update with a progress report. If it is doing then it's possible but unlikely that there may have been some sort of glitch during sign up. So if your app is updating as though you have signed up, you'll need to contact the team to take dd details.
    I think the other explanations are more likely, but you never know, the app has only just been updated, you should check you have the latest version.
    ​Post back?
    Hi all

thanks
    Alan