• Clean Energy to dominate energy market

Interesting article in the BBC today Clean Energy
  • Interesting article in the BBC today Clean Energy
  • Great post @Oakbank

I was also reading the Independent's coverage of this earlier.

Really encouraging signs I think, especially as it's now being reported that by 2050 renewables, specifically wind and solar, will account for half of the world's power so it's nice to see what the UK is doing around this.

A bit of a long read and not as positive, but still very interesting, an article was published by Vox this week - it's a breakdown of 12 different charts on 'the global transition to clean energy' and also highlights that renewables are pulling ahead in the energy sector. Exciting times!
  • Great post @Oakbank

I was also reading the Independent's coverage of this earlier.

Really encouraging signs I think, especially as it's now being reported that by 2050 renewables, specifically wind and solar, will account for half of the world's power so it's nice to see what the UK is doing around this.

A bit of a long read and not as positive, but still very interesting, an article was published by Vox this week - it's a breakdown of 12 different charts on 'the global transition to clean energy' and also highlights that renewables are pulling ahead in the energy sector. Exciting times!