Poll: When will petrol and diesel be withdrawn from sale in the UK for motoring purposes?

• POLL: When will petrol and diesel be withdrawn from sale in the UK for motoring purposes?

The government proposes enshrining in law a committment by the UK for zero carbon emissions by 2050. However, this will be achieved in part through international carbon credits.

So when do you think the UK will withdraw from sale petrol and diesel fro motoring purposes?
  • The government proposes enshrining in law a committment by the UK for zero carbon emissions by 2050. However, this will be achieved in part through international carbon credits.

So when do you think the UK will withdraw from sale petrol and diesel fro motoring purposes?
  • Nice poll @Lenny
    I've voted for 2030-2039 for the reason that I don't think the charging infrastructure will be completely sorted by then.
    Mind you, in today's news, the Government has announced £40 million to improve it.
    Doesn't seem like a lot of money, does it?!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Nice poll @Lenny
    I've voted for 2030-2039 for the reason that I don't think the charging infrastructure will be completely sorted by then.
    Mind you, in today's news, the Government has announced £40 million to improve it.
    Doesn't seem like a lot of money, does it?!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet