• Leaving pure planet

I am a dissatisfied customer and wish to leave - what is my notice period
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I am a dissatisfied customer and wish to leave - what is my notice period
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Tracey,

Welcome to the community

It was quite clear to me when I joined PP that I was on a variable tariff offering cost price clean energy with no mark up.
    This means (applies to all industry variable tariffs) that there is no notice period and you are free to proceed to do as you wish.

During any times of change I always retain accurate meter read records and images even if my supplier advises we will do the switch and there nothing for you to do. I believe its best retain a level of control. Anyway enough of my waffle.

Why are you leaving its a great deal, do you need to contact PP as in sending a message to the team, sorry if you know this:
    Open the APP - Open ask wattBot - First Type "Message the Team" and post your concerns - response back with the bot within 2 days or sooner by a PP person.

If you are determined to leave then all the best, but head back if you need some advice because I regularly crunch the usage/cost numbers and its a hard deal to beat, we're a friendly bunch and PP are too.
  • Hi Tracey,

Welcome to the community

It was quite clear to me when I joined PP that I was on a variable tariff offering cost price clean energy with no mark up.
    This means (applies to all industry variable tariffs) that there is no notice period and you are free to proceed to do as you wish.

During any times of change I always retain accurate meter read records and images even if my supplier advises we will do the switch and there nothing for you to do. I believe its best retain a level of control. Anyway enough of my waffle.

Why are you leaving its a great deal, do you need to contact PP as in sending a message to the team, sorry if you know this:
    Open the APP - Open ask wattBot - First Type "Message the Team" and post your concerns - response back with the bot within 2 days or sooner by a PP person.

If you are determined to leave then all the best, but head back if you need some advice because I regularly crunch the usage/cost numbers and its a hard deal to beat, we're a friendly bunch and PP are too.

• Hi tracey.
    There is no fixed contract period so all you jave to do is switch to another supplier if thats what you really want.
    Can i ask why are you dissatisfied??
  • Hi tracey.
    There is no fixed contract period so all you jave to do is switch to another supplier if thats what you really want.
    Can i ask why are you dissatisfied??

• Hey Tracey,

For your very first post to the Community Forum for PP customers.......that's a "real belter" of an introduction.
    ​On the assumption that I'm not too late.......welcome !!

Community member @StruttG has advised you on how to contact PP directly through the App via WattBot. I advise you that this is the way to communicate your wishes to the PP team. @StruttG also confirmed that PP do not "lock you in" to a fixed period account, so you can action a switch at any time.

However, I'm interested to learn exactly what has caused you to be a "dissatisfied customer".........so maybe you would be willing to supply some details/information.

1. How long have you been a PP customer.
    2. Are you unhappy with your DD payment schedule.
    3. Do you not "like" the App style of PP's business ethos.
    4. Are you just simply looking for a cheaper supplier.
    5. Are you unhappy with PP's Green Credentials.

If you could respond to the above questions, then this could assist PP to understand the areas that they could work on, to avoid customers becoming dissatisfied, as you appear to have become.
    I am not a PP employee......just a PP customer, like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracey Negus View Post
    Gray4276
  • Hey Tracey,

For your very first post to the Community Forum for PP customers.......that's a "real belter" of an introduction.
    ​On the assumption that I'm not too late.......welcome !!

Community member @StruttG has advised you on how to contact PP directly through the App via WattBot. I advise you that this is the way to communicate your wishes to the PP team. @StruttG also confirmed that PP do not "lock you in" to a fixed period account, so you can action a switch at any time.

However, I'm interested to learn exactly what has caused you to be a "dissatisfied customer".........so maybe you would be willing to supply some details/information.

1. How long have you been a PP customer.
    2. Are you unhappy with your DD payment schedule.
    3. Do you not "like" the App style of PP's business ethos.
    4. Are you just simply looking for a cheaper supplier.
    5. Are you unhappy with PP's Green Credentials.

If you could respond to the above questions, then this could assist PP to understand the areas that they could work on, to avoid customers becoming dissatisfied, as you appear to have become.
    I am not a PP employee......just a PP customer, like yourself.

Gray4276

• hi Tracey Negus
    welcome and sorry to lose you. There is no notice period, just switch to another supplier in the usual way.

Before you go, if you're inclined you can send a private message to nataly (click HERE and put nataly in the subject line), have a moan and get whatever's on your chest off. She may be able to offer some help?
    I can't imagine what has gone so horribly wrong to cause your post, but I wish you luck.

• hi Tracey Negus
    welcome and sorry to lose you. There is no notice period, just switch to another supplier in the usual way.

Before you go, if you're inclined you can send a private message to nataly (click HERE and put nataly in the subject line), have a moan and get whatever's on your chest off. She may be able to offer some help?
    I can't imagine what has gone so horribly wrong to cause your post, but I wish you luck.