• Bill

How much is our bill
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • How much is our bill
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Well Helen welcome to the community supported by you / us the customer members.

I must say is less more when I look at your question...your emailed statement advises period costs, from when you joined as in day 1 date. Your statement is dated on the same date next month (period 1), and its emailed the day after attached to your email as a PDF doc.

The APP is updated accordingly for each period.
    Your DD's as you know are explained in your welcome pack and are not affected by your statement until review time x 2 a year, unless you prompt for the same and approach PP via wattBot, to get a team members response, as the method is regularly advised on this platform.

Is there anything else you need just revert back lots of member customer ready to chip in offering solutions to many things.
    Last edited by Strutt G; 20-06-19 at 16:52.
  • Well Helen welcome to the community supported by you / us the customer members.

I must say is less more when I look at your question...your emailed statement advises period costs, from when you joined as in day 1 date. Your statement is dated on the same date next month (period 1), and its emailed the day after attached to your email as a PDF doc.

The APP is updated accordingly for each period.
    Your DD's as you know are explained in your welcome pack and are not affected by your statement until review time x 2 a year, unless you prompt for the same and approach PP via wattBot, to get a team members response, as the method is regularly advised on this platform.

Is there anything else you need just revert back lots of member customer ready to chip in offering solutions to many things.

• Hi Helen,

Your bill/statement is sent by PP as an attachment to an email which is sent to the email address that you gave to PP during your switching process. Check your email account (inc your spam folder).
    Your App shows you your "balance" and "payments" to date and also shows your DD payment schedule.

If you find that for some reason, you have not received your statement, then you need to contact PP directly via the App by using WattBot and "message the team" with your inquiry.
    Gray4276
  • Hi Helen,

Your bill/statement is sent by PP as an attachment to an email which is sent to the email address that you gave to PP during your switching process. Check your email account (inc your spam folder).
    Your App shows you your "balance" and "payments" to date and also shows your DD payment schedule.

If you find that for some reason, you have not received your statement, then you need to contact PP directly via the App by using WattBot and "message the team" with your inquiry.
    Gray4276

• Bill

Hello

​do you have my bill
  • Hello

​do you have my bill

• https://community.purepla.net/threads/5950-Bill

Hi Helen, just to add to your previous post and your new post, (sorry I was busy) - should you feel the need to contact PP directly, as you are entitled to, then this is the method used when a problem becomes account specific and the community is not able to assist:

1) Open the APP
    2) Open ask wattBot
    3) You must first type "Message the Team" and then post your question
    4) Response by a PP person within 2 days or sooner
    5) If you forget to look for PP's response back in the APP/wattBot - you will get a text as a reminder.

Re point 3, if you do not type "Message the Team" wattBot will when questioned provides automated answers, which is pretty cool along with the FaQ's.

Look forward to your response, head back for more customer/member feedback and support

Have a great weekend
    Last edited by Strutt G; 22-06-19 at 10:21.
  • https://community.purepla.net/threads/5950-Bill

Hi Helen, just to add to your previous post and your new post, (sorry I was busy) - should you feel the need to contact PP directly, as you are entitled to, then this is the method used when a problem becomes account specific and the community is not able to assist:

1) Open the APP
    2) Open ask wattBot
    3) You must first type "Message the Team" and then post your question
    4) Response by a PP person within 2 days or sooner
    5) If you forget to look for PP's response back in the APP/wattBot - you will get a text as a reminder.

Re point 3, if you do not type "Message the Team" wattBot will when questioned provides automated answers, which is pretty cool along with the FaQ's.

Look forward to your response, head back for more customer/member feedback and support

Have a great weekend

• Morning helen.
    When was your statement due. It normally arrives by email so maybe check spam etc just in case.
    Have you had a new smart meter fitted? As i believe this delays the first statement after the install.
  • Morning helen.
    When was your statement due. It normally arrives by email so maybe check spam etc just in case.
    Have you had a new smart meter fitted? As i believe this delays the first statement after the install.

• hi Helen
    Have you had any emails at all ever, from Pure Planet?
    What date did you switch to Pure Planet?

Quote Originally Posted by Helen odonoghue View Post
    Hello

​do you have my bill
  • hi Helen
    Have you had any emails at all ever, from Pure Planet?
    What date did you switch to Pure Planet?

Quote Originally Posted by Helen odonoghue View Post
    Hello

​do you have my bill