• DD

can I increase my direct debit by £15.00 per month and can someone ring me about my gas meter readings as I have an issue
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • can I increase my direct debit by £15.00 per month and can someone ring me about my gas meter readings as I have an issue
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi there
    When you post here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet. And Pure Planet is solely app-based, and does not have a call centre.
    To communicate with Pure Planet directly, click on the three little bars top right corner of the app, go to Help, then Wattbot put 'message the team' in the subject line and then explain the problem with your gas meter readings. They promise to get back to you within two working days.

You can also ask to increase your direct debit, but why would you? Pure Planet monitor your account every six months and suggest adjustments to your direct debit if they think it's necessary - so I would wait until I'm asked before giving more money away!
    Hope that helps
    Stephen
  • Hi there
    When you post here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet. And Pure Planet is solely app-based, and does not have a call centre.
    To communicate with Pure Planet directly, click on the three little bars top right corner of the app, go to Help, then Wattbot put 'message the team' in the subject line and then explain the problem with your gas meter readings. They promise to get back to you within two working days.

You can also ask to increase your direct debit, but why would you? Pure Planet monitor your account every six months and suggest adjustments to your direct debit if they think it's necessary - so I would wait until I'm asked before giving more money away!
    Hope that helps
    Stephen