Tap below to see the best answer
  • My meter has been not working for 3-4 months now

it was installed by previous supplier about a year ago

but the battery may have gone

ive had a couple of messages but nothing close to a resolution
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi asp75
    if it's obviously not going to wake up you'll need a visit from a man in a van...
    Go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" explain that it won't wake up and PP will get someone out to fix or replace as appropriate. Replies not instant, a day or 2.
    Post back if you don't get a resolution, and have you checked wattbot/email for messages, PP may have already contacted you.
    Quote Originally Posted by asp75 View Post
    See as soon as I post pic all goes quiet
  • hi asp75
    if it's obviously not going to wake up you'll need a visit from a man in a van...
    Go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" explain that it won't wake up and PP will get someone out to fix or replace as appropriate. Replies not instant, a day or 2.
    Post back if you don't get a resolution, and have you checked wattbot/email for messages, PP may have already contacted you.

• Hello asp75.
    How long ago did you switch? Are we talking gas pr electric meter, a photo of said meter would help and get a more accurate suggestion of what to try. Is that possible?
  • Hello asp75.
    How long ago did you switch? Are we talking gas pr electric meter, a photo of said meter would help and get a more accurate suggestion of what to try. Is that possible?

• Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Hello asp75.
    I have sent pics Nat and TomW replied

but nothing since pic

Attached Images Attached Images  
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Hello asp75.

but nothing since pic

Attached Images Attached Images  

• Quote Originally Posted by asp75 View Post

but nothing since pic

but nothing since pic

Bump

can someone at pure planet contact me

i have no way on contacting you

​i will cancel direct debit until I hear from someone
    Bump

• Good evening asp75,

Communication is a key point, thats why you should proceed to contact PP directly, this is the method we all use to service our accounts when the community is unable to provide the solution.
    1) From inside the APP - Open Help
    2) Open wattBot
    3) First type "Message the Team" and post your concerns
    4) Somebody from the team members service department will respond back with the bot within 2 days or sooner
    5) Don't worry if you forget because PP will send you a text as a reminder

It's a shame you did not know this when you joined up, as it was clear and work really well and can see now why you are getting frustrated.

Good luck, head back if you need more advice and feedback because the community is listening
  • Good evening asp75,

Communication is a key point, thats why you should proceed to contact PP directly, this is the method we all use to service our accounts when the community is unable to provide the solution.
    1) From inside the APP - Open Help
    2) Open wattBot
    3) First type "Message the Team" and post your concerns
    4) Somebody from the team members service department will respond back with the bot within 2 days or sooner
    5) Don't worry if you forget because PP will send you a text as a reminder

It's a shame you did not know this when you joined up, as it was clear and work really well and can see now why you are getting frustrated.

Good luck, head back if you need more advice and feedback because the community is listening

• Hi asp.
    Have you tried to contact the team again?
  • Hi asp.
    Have you tried to contact the team again?

• hi asp75
    you were previously advised on how to contact PP, go to help in the app, or online now, ask wattbot, type message the team" and ask for someone to come out to fix your meter. Have you done that? Have you checked wattbot to see if you've had a reply? PP are usually on the ball.

You still have energy supplied by PP and you're still using it, so unless you've cut off your own gas supply (and turned off the main switch for the electricity) because you can't read the gas meter? It doesn't seem unreasonable that you should continue to pay them but everyone to their own I suppose.
    Someone will get back to you.

Bump

• hi asp75
    you were previously advised on how to contact PP, go to help in the app, or online now, ask wattbot, type message the team" and ask for someone to come out to fix your meter. Have you done that? Have you checked wattbot to see if you've had a reply? PP are usually on the ball.

You still have energy supplied by PP and you're still using it, so unless you've cut off your own gas supply (and turned off the main switch for the electricity) because you can't read the gas meter? It doesn't seem unreasonable that you should continue to pay them but everyone to their own I suppose.
    Someone will get back to you.

Bump

• Ah ha sorry Woz.. yes you did advise... guess a bit of unplanned cognitive hypnosis might assist
    Last edited by Strutt G; 23-06-19 at 21:49.
  • Ah ha sorry Woz.. yes you did advise... guess a bit of unplanned cognitive hypnosis might assist

• Look into my eyes...my eyes...my eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Strutt G View Post
    Ah ha sorry Woz.. yes you did advise... guess a bit of unplanned cognitive hypnosis might assist
  • Look into my eyes...my eyes...my eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Strutt G View Post
    Ah ha sorry Woz.. yes you did advise... guess a bit of unplanned cognitive hypnosis might assist

• That'll work, just need an off shaw thing-a-me-jig.

Good night from him
  • That'll work, just need an off shaw thing-a-me-jig.

Good night from him