• Email contact switching and have been ill

Switching a few weeks ago been Ill in hosp..was over my payment to have some money to pay. Not submitted meter reading due to being in hosp and need back statement for accounts now I'm well..what can I do? Can someone help me please i want to submit reading, is it too late? And i think I'm switched already should i contact new supplier? I need help with April to now statements of payments made please.

Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Switching a few weeks ago been Ill in hosp..was over my payment to have some money to pay. Not submitted meter reading due to being in hosp and need back statement for accounts now I'm well..what can I do? Can someone help me please i want to submit reading, is it too late? And i think I'm switched already should i contact new supplier? I need help with April to now statements of payments made please.

Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

This is NOT PP - Lorreng and sorry my previous message advises you HOW to contact them...re PP.
    Here it is again..
    From the the APP
    Tap on the three lines top right
    Open Help
    Open Ask wattBot
    First Type "Message the Team"
    Then Type your question
    A PP person will respond within 2 days or sooner and you will get a text prompt if you forget.

When you leave ANY energy supplier it takes up to six weeks for the final Bill to be produced.
    So do not cancell your direct debit because will be required to close out the account balance.

Your emailed monthly statements advises projected annual Useage and projected annual costs, these figures are updated each period and is a good indicator IF you have been with PP for several months, allowing time for their system to average out your consumption.

I guess you are retaining meter reading records and images.
    Plus you may know you can send meter reads within the APP allowing 24 hours between reads.

This link might assist at some point re one off payment / contact:
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...anet#ckb_start

As a fellow customer...Good luck and sorry that you are leaving - head back for more feedback
    Last edited by Strutt G; 19-06-19 at 10:12.
  • This is NOT PP - Lorreng and sorry my previous message advises you HOW to contact them...re PP.
    Here it is again..
    From the the APP
    Open Help
    Open Ask wattBot
    Then Type your question
    A PP person will respond within 2 days or sooner and you will get a text prompt if you forget.

When you leave ANY energy supplier it takes up to six weeks for the final Bill to be produced.
    So do not cancell your direct debit because will be required to close out the account balance.

Your emailed monthly statements advises projected annual Useage and projected annual costs, these figures are updated each period and is a good indicator IF you have been with PP for several months, allowing time for their system to average out your consumption.

I guess you are retaining meter reading records and images.
    Plus you may know you can send meter reads within the APP allowing 24 hours between reads.

This link might assist at some point re one off payment / contact:
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...anet#ckb_start

As a fellow customer...Good luck and sorry that you are leaving - head back for more feedback

• [QUOTE=Lorreng;31524]Switching a few weeks ago been Ill in hosp..was over my payment to have some money to pay. Not submitted meter reading due to being in hosp and need back statement for accounts now I'm well..what can I do? Can someone help me please i want to submit reading, is it too late? And i think I'm switched already should i contact new supplier? I need help with April to now statements of payments made please.

Good Morning Lorreng,

Welcome to Pure Planets (PP) community that we all resource as customers and sorry to hear you have not been well.

Its sounds like you may not of switched to PP and in the first instance contact your old supplier to find out, as that will save you some time and provide some clarity.

If you have switched or want to switch download PP's APP.
    This is the joining and switching process link - you need to check your emails to compare the process stages.
    https://community.purepla.net/thread...to-Pure-Planet

Have you checked your bank account, because PP takes its first payment on the day you joined if no payment has been taken then I doubt the switch was completed and if not you will have to start the w switch again. So check your emails because PP send a series of message during and up to the switch.

I've said enough, once you've assimilated the above then if you need to contact PP direct then follow this method when you have the APP:
    From the the APP
    Open Help
    Open Ask wattBot
    Then Type your question

All the best and respond back for more advice as and when needed
    Last edited by Strutt G; 18-06-19 at 08:13.
  • [QUOTE=Lorreng;31524]Switching a few weeks ago been Ill in hosp..was over my payment to have some money to pay. Not submitted meter reading due to being in hosp and need back statement for accounts now I'm well..what can I do? Can someone help me please i want to submit reading, is it too late? And i think I'm switched already should i contact new supplier? I need help with April to now statements of payments made please.

Good Morning Lorreng,

Welcome to Pure Planets (PP) community that we all resource as customers and sorry to hear you have not been well.

Its sounds like you may not of switched to PP and in the first instance contact your old supplier to find out, as that will save you some time and provide some clarity.

If you have switched or want to switch download PP's APP.
    This is the joining and switching process link - you need to check your emails to compare the process stages.
    https://community.purepla.net/thread...to-Pure-Planet

Have you checked your bank account, because PP takes its first payment on the day you joined if no payment has been taken then I doubt the switch was completed and if not you will have to start the w switch again. So check your emails because PP send a series of message during and up to the switch.

I've said enough, once you've assimilated the above then if you need to contact PP direct then follow this method when you have the APP:
    From the the APP
    Open Help
    Open Ask wattBot
    Then Type your question

All the best and respond back for more advice as and when needed

• I am switching from PP to Scottish power and not sure who to contact about estimated Bill's from PP and extra money due to you (pp)as bills estimated and I cant access a years with of statements as my PP app doesn't show a working account. Can anyone help or do I contact my new supplier.
  • I am switching from PP to Scottish power and not sure who to contact about estimated Bill's from PP and extra money due to you (pp)as bills estimated and I cant access a years with of statements as my PP app doesn't show a working account. Can anyone help or do I contact my new supplier.