• No account information

I can see there was maintenance last week, but I'm unable to see any of my account info.

I've just moved home so trying to notify via the app but the link just goes to a blank "account" page.

Any ideas? Is there more maintenance?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I can see there was maintenance last week, but I'm unable to see any of my account info.

I've just moved home so trying to notify via the app but the link just goes to a blank "account" page.

Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hey @TWG

Definitely doesn't sound right - I checked this out with our Member Services team, and it looks like you'd successfully submitted your move out form so the team sorted this for you and closed the account. That's why you're now unable to see your account info.

This means you can get a new quote for your new place to switch to us if you'd like to

Hope that helps explain?
  • Hey @TWG

Definitely doesn't sound right - I checked this out with our Member Services team, and it looks like you'd successfully submitted your move out form so the team sorted this for you and closed the account. That's why you're now unable to see your account info.

This means you can get a new quote for your new place to switch to us if you'd like to

Hope that helps explain?

• Trying deleting the APP and reinstalling or before trying that turn your device on and off to clear the cache.
    More likely the APP has a wee glitch. No maintenance to my knowledge.

Revert back as you will get advice from others and theres always the community managers in the morning so head back if the problem persists..
  • Trying deleting the APP and reinstalling or before trying that turn your device on and off to clear the cache.
    More likely the APP has a wee glitch. No maintenance to my knowledge.

Revert back as you will get advice from others and theres always the community managers in the morning so head back if the problem persists..

• hi TWG
    First of all are you signed in? Have you signed out and back in again successfully?
    This is a guess as to what's happened, if I'm on the wrong track sorry...
    Having supplied closing readings, which I presume you did when you moved out? the app then intentionally becomes freed up for you to sign into PP at your new property should you wish to do so. You'll then eventually (weeks perhaps) get a final statement for your old property by email.
    That may be why you can't see any account info.
    Alternatively if that's nonsense
    If I've misunderstood and you signed up at your new home and it was working with your new home before it failed, then above is wrong, and after reloading if it still doesn't work, if wattbot works type "message the team" and ask there if not it will have to be a
    direct message to marc or nataly

Quote Originally Posted by TWG View Post
    I can see there was maintenance last week, but I'm unable to see any of my account info.

• hi TWG
    First of all are you signed in? Have you signed out and back in again successfully?
    This is a guess as to what's happened, if I'm on the wrong track sorry...
    Having supplied closing readings, which I presume you did when you moved out? the app then intentionally becomes freed up for you to sign into PP at your new property should you wish to do so. You'll then eventually (weeks perhaps) get a final statement for your old property by email.
    That may be why you can't see any account info.
    Alternatively if that's nonsense
    If I've misunderstood and you signed up at your new home and it was working with your new home before it failed, then above is wrong, and after reloading if it still doesn't work, if wattbot works type "message the team" and ask there if not it will have to be a
    direct message to marc or nataly

Quote Originally Posted by TWG View Post