• Gas meter readings

Every month I read both electric and gas meters, sending in the readings.. but only the electric readings show every time.. so what happened to all the gas readings that I sent in? Please
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Every month I read both electric and gas meters, sending in the readings.. but only the electric readings show every time.. so what happened to all the gas readings that I sent in? Please
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hey @Sea View Drive 3

This definitely doesn't sound right - looks like you've been chatting with Oliver from our member services team as your previous supplier hadn't updated the national gas database following a past meter exchange. He last emailed you on 10 June to let you know that this has now been sorted

Your updated statement covering your time on supply with us will now show your correct gas meter info. This means your readings will also be showing on your app under "usage" > "reading history"

Hope that helps?

Let us know if you have any other Qs we can help with!
  • Hey @Sea View Drive 3

This definitely doesn't sound right - looks like you've been chatting with Oliver from our member services team as your previous supplier hadn't updated the national gas database following a past meter exchange. He last emailed you on 10 June to let you know that this has now been sorted

Your updated statement covering your time on supply with us will now show your correct gas meter info. This means your readings will also be showing on your app under "usage" > "reading history"

Hope that helps?

Let us know if you have any other Qs we can help with!

• Gas meter readings

When I read the gas and electric meters I send both gas and electric at the same time, can you tell me why only the electric readings are showing
  • When I read the gas and electric meters I send both gas and electric at the same time, can you tell me why only the electric readings are showing

• Hi there
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet. But you'll find many of them are willing to help.

It's hard to tell from your post exactly what the problem is. Where can you only see the electric readings?

In the App, under 'Usage' you should be able to see both. And the monthly statement which you get by email should show both as well...

If you can give us a bit more info we'll see what we can do to help...
    Stephen
  • Hi there
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet. But you'll find many of them are willing to help.

It's hard to tell from your post exactly what the problem is. Where can you only see the electric readings?

In the App, under 'Usage' you should be able to see both. And the monthly statement which you get by email should show both as well...

If you can give us a bit more info we'll see what we can do to help...
    Stephen

• hi Sea View Drive 3 (lovely address, is it nice there?)
    There could be a few reasons ranging from:
    1. If the account has only just been set up it's possible that the gas part isn't quite finalised yet. It may come right give it a week and see if it comes right?
    Also check your emails to see if PP have asked for a photo of the gas meter.
    or
    2. The account hasn't been set up properly at PP's end, they will check if you ask, go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type"message the team" and ask, you'll get a reply in a day or 2
    or
    3. There's a problem with the app, you could try deleting and reloading it (I think that's unlikely, but you never know)

​I would add that I've not heard this one before, the usual problem is only the electric gets set up and you can't enter gas readings because of reason 1 above, but yours is sort of half way!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Drive 3 View Post
    When I read the gas and electric meters I send both gas and electric at the same time, can you tell me why only the electric readings are showing
  • hi Sea View Drive 3 (lovely address, is it nice there?)
    There could be a few reasons ranging from:
    1. If the account has only just been set up it's possible that the gas part isn't quite finalised yet. It may come right give it a week and see if it comes right?
    Also check your emails to see if PP have asked for a photo of the gas meter.
    or
    2. The account hasn't been set up properly at PP's end, they will check if you ask, go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type"message the team" and ask, you'll get a reply in a day or 2
    or
    3. There's a problem with the app, you could try deleting and reloading it (I think that's unlikely, but you never know)

​I would add that I've not heard this one before, the usual problem is only the electric gets set up and you can't enter gas readings because of reason 1 above, but yours is sort of half way!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Drive 3 View Post

• Hi, Welcome to the community supported by customer members.

This sounds strange so your APP and emailed statement does not show the latest gas readings or there is no option for sending the gas readings...anyway you need to contact PP directly to get this resolved, so follow this: -

Open the APP - Open Help - Open Ask wattBot - Then type "Message the Team" and post your problem.
    Look back at wattBot in a couple of days to see PP's response, which may be sooner supported by a reminder text if you forget to look.

Always revert back to the community as many member like ourselves ready to assist offering solutions

• Hi, Welcome to the community supported by customer members.

This sounds strange so your APP and emailed statement does not show the latest gas readings or there is no option for sending the gas readings...anyway you need to contact PP directly to get this resolved, so follow this: -

Open the APP - Open Help - Open Ask wattBot - Then type "Message the Team" and post your problem.
    Look back at wattBot in a couple of days to see PP's response, which may be sooner supported by a reminder text if you forget to look.

Always revert back to the community as many member like ourselves ready to assist offering solutions

• hi sea view drive 3 (great title for a crime novel!)

​this was previously answered HERE
    It sounds like your account has not been set up, maybe there is a problem with pp identifying the meter?
    Did you check your emails and contact the team as advised, if not you should do.
  • hi sea view drive 3 (great title for a crime novel!)

​this was previously answered HERE
    It sounds like your account has not been set up, maybe there is a problem with pp identifying the meter?
    Did you check your emails and contact the team as advised, if not you should do.