Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

• Pureplanet prices

Hi
    A few family members are due to renew their other suppliers deals. Using pureplanet even with the latest reduction in tarrifs ,several are quite a lot cheaper. Eon online exclusive v4 is 4-5% cheaper has winter warm and a few smaller suppliers are 8% cheaper. All fixed. For me at 33000kw gas and 4000 kw electric it’s 1644 eon 1611 outfox versus 1738 pureplanet. Not enough for me to change but pureplanet if buying wholesale and not making a profit bar membership fee need to be more competetive
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi
    A few family members are due to renew their other suppliers deals. Using pureplanet even with the latest reduction in tarrifs ,several are quite a lot cheaper. Eon online exclusive v4 is 4-5% cheaper has winter warm and a few smaller suppliers are 8% cheaper. All fixed. For me at 33000kw gas and 4000 kw electric it’s 1644 eon 1611 outfox versus 1738 pureplanet. Not enough for me to change but pureplanet if buying wholesale and not making a profit bar membership fee need to be more competetive
    Tap below to see the best answer