• Credit on my account

I am always £200-£300 in credit, winter and summer. I use very little gas, and when I submit a reading it always doubts my reading. I don’t know how to attach proof in a photo and the meter is in a very awkward place to take photos as i’ve tried. When will my monthly direct debit be adjusted to more accurately reflect my usage? It hasn’t changed in nearly 2years I believe. Thank you
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I am always £200-£300 in credit, winter and summer. I use very little gas, and when I submit a reading it always doubts my reading. I don’t know how to attach proof in a photo and the meter is in a very awkward place to take photos as i’ve tried. When will my monthly direct debit be adjusted to more accurately reflect my usage? It hasn’t changed in nearly 2years I believe. Thank you
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Morning bella.
    If you go to the help section, and then tap to wake up wattbot.
    Type message the team.
    Then type a request to reduce your monthly payments by say £15 per month.(180 per year)
    This will slowly reduce your constant credit balance. You can review that again in a few months to make sure your not heading into a debt situation.
    Its not live chat so keep checking back with wattbot for a response.
    I have done it a couple of times and so long as the request is sensible it not a problem.
  • Morning bella.
    If you go to the help section, and then tap to wake up wattbot.
    Type message the team.
    Then type a request to reduce your monthly payments by say £15 per month.(180 per year)
    This will slowly reduce your constant credit balance. You can review that again in a few months to make sure your not heading into a debt situation.
    Its not live chat so keep checking back with wattbot for a response.
    I have done it a couple of times and so long as the request is sensible it not a problem.

• Hi Bella
    you should always be in credit by roughly 1 months DD at any time.
    So, as Jon states, if you're way over that in credit, you can ask PP to review you account.
  • Hi Bella
    you should always be in credit by roughly 1 months DD at any time.
    So, as Jon states, if you're way over that in credit, you can ask PP to review you account.