Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

• Two houses at same time for a few months

I have a Pure Planet account in my current home and expect to move out about end of August.

I have purchased an Apartment on which I Exchange on Monday.

Can pure planet supply my new apartment from a.s.a.p?

George
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I have a Pure Planet account in my current home and expect to move out about end of August.

I have purchased an Apartment on which I Exchange on Monday.

Can pure planet supply my new apartment from a.s.a.p?

George
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Hi GeorgeRB,

You inherit the supply of the property you move into.
    So you will have to use that supplier then contact PP and go through the joining process from scratch.
    Thats the normal process for all suppliers.

Hope this assists and have a great weekend
  • Hi GeorgeRB,

You inherit the supply of the property you move into.
    So you will have to use that supplier then contact PP and go through the joining process from scratch.
    Thats the normal process for all suppliers.

Hope this assists and have a great weekend

• Best Answer

Hi george.
    This is easy to set up but you have a choice to make.
    Option 1. On a seperate device download the app and switch in the same manner you did for your main house. You will need a differant email address for the second acct.
    Option 2. Log out of the app you currently use, then instead of logging back in use the get a quote button and follow the sign up process as per your main house. Again a seperate email acct will be needed. To switch accts simply log out of one and back in too the other in order to give readings and general accf management.

Good luck with your new place.
  • Hi george.
    This is easy to set up but you have a choice to make.
    Option 1. On a seperate device download the app and switch in the same manner you did for your main house. You will need a differant email address for the second acct.
    Option 2. Log out of the app you currently use, then instead of logging back in use the get a quote button and follow the sign up process as per your main house. Again a seperate email acct will be needed. To switch accts simply log out of one and back in too the other in order to give readings and general accf management.

Good luck with your new place.

• Sorry George I must put my glasses on.
  • Sorry George I must put my glasses on.