• Account help

Hi Guys
    I set up an account a while ago. I've just tried to get on the mobile app and it has been updated I've done the update but can't light into my account. It just askes me to switch which I've already done a few months ago
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi Guys
    I set up an account a while ago. I've just tried to get on the mobile app and it has been updated I've done the update but can't light into my account. It just askes me to switch which I've already done a few months ago
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by CiggyJuice HE View Post
    Hi Guys
    Hi @CiggyJuice HE
    Welcome to the community! (Most interesting username of the month!)
    I've checked this out with our Member services team. They emailed you a couple of days ago to explain - your meter is classed as commercial, and we currently only supply domestic meters.
    If it is a domestic meter (such as being in a flat above a shop, for example) you'll need to ask your current energy provider to change its profile in the national database.
    Hope this helps
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by CiggyJuice HE View Post
    Hi Guys
    Hi @CiggyJuice HE
    Welcome to the community! (Most interesting username of the month!)
    I've checked this out with our Member services team. They emailed you a couple of days ago to explain - your meter is classed as commercial, and we currently only supply domestic meters.
    If it is a domestic meter (such as being in a flat above a shop, for example) you'll need to ask your current energy provider to change its profile in the national database.
    Hope this helps
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• hi CiggyJuice HE
    when you say you set up an account, did you use the app? The app is the only way to switch to PP and it sounds like you haven't switched?
    Did you get an email welcome pack? Is the DD being taken?
    Alternatively, if you have switched but now can't log in the app doesn't know it's you, wich perhaps, is why it is asking you to switch.
    an you give some details of how you're trying to log in and wha's happening?
    When you log in you're asked for your email address (the one you registered with) and you're sent an email with a button to log in.

Delete all of these old mails
    Open the app
    Enter email as asked
    Close the app when you've entered the email.
    Navigate to home screen of device and open emails, you'll have one login mail, open it and click on the pink login button in the mail
    what happens?

Hi Guys
  • hi CiggyJuice HE
    when you say you set up an account, did you use the app? The app is the only way to switch to PP and it sounds like you haven't switched?
    Did you get an email welcome pack? Is the DD being taken?
    Alternatively, if you have switched but now can't log in the app doesn't know it's you, wich perhaps, is why it is asking you to switch.
    an you give some details of how you're trying to log in and wha's happening?
    When you log in you're asked for your email address (the one you registered with) and you're sent an email with a button to log in.

Delete all of these old mails
    Open the app
    Enter email as asked
    Close the app when you've entered the email.
    Navigate to home screen of device and open emails, you'll have one login mail, open it and click on the pink login button in the mail
    what happens?

Hi Guys