• Moving house

Hello,

i’ve Moved into a new house but still have my rental until the weekend and need to clean etc. Can I just get a final bill from pure planet or can I change it across to my new house? I’m essentially needing to pay for two properties so I don’t know how to do it. Can anyone help?

thanks in advance!

​Jane
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hello,

i’ve Moved into a new house but still have my rental until the weekend and need to clean etc. Can I just get a final bill from pure planet or can I change it across to my new house? I’m essentially needing to pay for two properties so I don’t know how to do it. Can anyone help?

thanks in advance!

​Jane
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Jane, not sure whether you are joining PP or leaving PP.

have a look at this link, may answer somesome of your questions :
    Moving home link:
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...o-do#ckb_start
  • Hi Jane, not sure whether you are joining PP or leaving PP.

have a look at this link, may answer somesome of your questions :
    Moving home link:
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...o-do#ckb_start

• Best Answer

Hello jane.
    You will have to close your acct at the old property.
    Then you have to switch the new property too pure planet. You cant simply transfer.
    Options are wait until old house acct is closed down this will free up your app and email to start a switch in your new house.
    Or start a switch in your new house now but you will have to use a differant email address,
  • Hello jane.
    You will have to close your acct at the old property.
    Then you have to switch the new property too pure planet. You cant simply transfer.
    Options are wait until old house acct is closed down this will free up your app and email to start a switch in your new house.
    Or start a switch in your new house now but you will have to use a differant email address,