• Left with credit on meter

Hi,

I left pure planet a few weeks ago and left in credit dies anyone know how I can sort out the refund?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi,

I left pure planet a few weeks ago and left in credit dies anyone know how I can sort out the refund?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Tylerjbrown1 View Post
    Hi,

Hi Tylerjbrown1,

Under industry standards its the norm for final bills to be produced up to 6 weeks after leaving a supplier.
    Once the final bill has been produced then factor in the payment process.

I would guess you have left the DD live on your bank account so that any balances can be settled?
    If you have closed your DD then you will need to contact PP direct via the APP and if your final bill has not been emailed within 6 weeks.

Hope this assists
  • Quote Originally Posted by Tylerjbrown1 View Post
    Hi,

Hi Tylerjbrown1,

Under industry standards its the norm for final bills to be produced up to 6 weeks after leaving a supplier.
    Once the final bill has been produced then factor in the payment process.

I would guess you have left the DD live on your bank account so that any balances can be settled?
    If you have closed your DD then you will need to contact PP direct via the APP and if your final bill has not been emailed within 6 weeks.

Hope this assists

• I had the final bill on the 8th June 2019 my DD should still be active should I wait until the payment date before contacting PP?
  • I had the final bill on the 8th June 2019 my DD should still be active should I wait until the payment date before contacting PP?

• PP have your DD account details.
    I assume you have not cancelled this arrangement with your Bank, if not then PP have the facility to settle the balance.
  • PP have your DD account details.
    I assume you have not cancelled this arrangement with your Bank, if not then PP have the facility to settle the balance.

• hi Tylerjbrown1 (is there a Tylerjbrown0?)
    I may be wrong about this, perhaps someone can clarify, but I didn't think a refund had to be made at the payment date, I thought it could be made any time, however if you've had the final bill doesn't it say when to expect the refund? If it doesn't it jolly well should do.

In any event no harm in contacting them to ask when to expect it, go to help in the app type "message the team" and ask, replies take a day or 2.
    If you haven't cancelled the dd it will still be active, but you can check that by logging into or contacting your bank.
    I think I'd give it a week from 8th...
    ​by the way the credit isn't on the meter, it's on your account and your statement
    I had the final bill on the 8th June 2019 my DD should still be active should I wait until the payment date before contacting PP?
  • hi Tylerjbrown1 (is there a Tylerjbrown0?)
    I may be wrong about this, perhaps someone can clarify, but I didn't think a refund had to be made at the payment date, I thought it could be made any time, however if you've had the final bill doesn't it say when to expect the refund? If it doesn't it jolly well should do.

In any event no harm in contacting them to ask when to expect it, go to help in the app type "message the team" and ask, replies take a day or 2.
    If you haven't cancelled the dd it will still be active, but you can check that by logging into or contacting your bank.
    ​by the way the credit isn't on the meter, it's on your account and your statement
    I had the final bill on the 8th June 2019 my DD should still be active should I wait until the payment date before contacting PP?

• I checked my DD last night and the DD with PP is active. I’ve deleted the app and don’t want to be reinstalling it. I’ve gone through the statement loads of times and it’s just the exact same as all the other statements I’ve received from PP.

At my old address I left a different supplier £87 in credit and it took over a year to sort out the refund because I thought oh they should be on top of it and then I forgot about it until it got refunded and put into an account that i don’t use anymore, luckily it’s still an active account, so I’m just trying to not forget this time.

Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi Tylerjbrown1 (is there a Tylerjbrown0?)

• I checked my DD last night and the DD with PP is active. I’ve deleted the app and don’t want to be reinstalling it. I’ve gone through the statement loads of times and it’s just the exact same as all the other statements I’ve received from PP.

At my old address I left a different supplier £87 in credit and it took over a year to sort out the refund because I thought oh they should be on top of it and then I forgot about it until it got refunded and put into an account that i don’t use anymore, luckily it’s still an active account, so I’m just trying to not forget this time.

Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi Tylerjbrown1 (is there a Tylerjbrown0?)

• I'd wait till Monday and if it's not been paid contact PP as described.
    Let us know what happens?

I checked my DD last night and the DD with PP is active. I’ve deleted the app and don’t want to be reinstalling it. I’ve gone through the statement loads of times and it’s just the exact same as all the other statements I’ve received from PP.

• I'd wait till Monday and if it's not been paid contact PP as described.
    Let us know what happens?

I checked my DD last night and the DD with PP is active. I’ve deleted the app and don’t want to be reinstalling it. I’ve gone through the statement loads of times and it’s just the exact same as all the other statements I’ve received from PP.

I’ve gone through the statement loads of times and it’s just the exact same as all the other statements I’ve received from PP.
    Hey @Tylerjbrown1

Did you switch away from Pure Planet? Your final statement would look slightly different to any previous statements, as it says "your final energy bill" at the top.

As @Strutt G it can take up to 6 weeks for the final statement to be produced.
    • The first snow of winter arrives! ⛄ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tips💚🎅​​​​​​​
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations​​​​​​​
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?🤔​​​​​​​ Find out in our quiz!
    I’ve gone through the statement loads of times and it’s just the exact same as all the other statements I’ve received from PP.
    Hey @Tylerjbrown1

Did you switch away from Pure Planet? Your final statement would look slightly different to any previous statements, as it says "your final energy bill" at the top.

As @Strutt G it can take up to 6 weeks for the final statement to be produced.
    • The first snow of winter arrives! ⛄ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tips💚🎅​​​​​​​
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations​​​​​​​
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?🤔​​​​​​​ Find out in our quiz!