• I have 2 gas meters. does pure Planet handles 2 gas meter.?

Hello there,
    wandering if there is anyone around. ????
    I have 2 gas meters, now with different providers.
    1- Scottish Power(gas)
    2- Together Energy (gas and electricity)
    Can you accomodate 2 gas meters?

Do you use phone numbers or is it strictly internet?

I am now it seems on a Brexit Protect oct21with Together Energy.
    Never received anything from them saying so....
    Though I get different informations everytime I talk to them.

Can you speak to me about your prices? If you have contract etc...

Thank you very much,

​Florence Leader
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hello there,
    1- Scottish Power(gas)

Thank you very much,

​Florence Leader
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi flomoi
    The community is around...
    Unfortunately you can't do both with PP unless you have electric on both, you can't have gas without electric, but you can have electric by itself. So if you did have electric on both accounts the following applies. (Im guessing both meters are at the same property and you have only one electric meter? in which case the answer is no if you have only one electric meter at the moment, but read on...)

To register 2 accounts, each account will need a unique email address (or if you're on gmail you can use the same email with whatever1, or 2 (example:- florenceleader+whatever1@gmail.com, florenceleader+whatever2@gmail.com,) these will appear as unique to PP but same to you.
    Better to use 2 devices and not have to log out in my opinion, but whatever suits.
    Many members do run 2 accounts.
    You'll then need to log into the app for each account, and log out before logging back in for the other account.
    The membership fee will apply to each account, £8.00 per fuel per account, £30 per year discount if dual fuel.

​Why not start by moving gas+electric at same property to one account?

PP's prices are variable, you can get a quote for your area from app or website (purepla.net), there is no fee for leaving.
    PP has no call centres, communication is through the app, at the moment it's app based but a web portal is coming very soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by flomoi View Post
    Hello there,
    1- Scottish Power(gas)

Thank you very much,

​Florence Leader
    Last edited by woz; 12-06-19 at 20:22.
  • hi flomoi
    The community is around...
    Unfortunately you can't do both with PP unless you have electric on both, you can't have gas without electric, but you can have electric by itself. So if you did have electric on both accounts the following applies. (Im guessing both meters are at the same property and you have only one electric meter? in which case the answer is no if you have only one electric meter at the moment, but read on...)

To register 2 accounts, each account will need a unique email address (or if you're on gmail you can use the same email with whatever1, or 2 (example:- florenceleader+whatever1@gmail.com, florenceleader+whatever2@gmail.com,) these will appear as unique to PP but same to you.
    Better to use 2 devices and not have to log out in my opinion, but whatever suits.
    Many members do run 2 accounts.
    You'll then need to log into the app for each account, and log out before logging back in for the other account.
    The membership fee will apply to each account, £8.00 per fuel per account, £30 per year discount if dual fuel.

​Why not start by moving gas+electric at same property to one account?

PP's prices are variable, you can get a quote for your area from app or website (purepla.net), there is no fee for leaving.
    PP has no call centres, communication is through the app, at the moment it's app based but a web portal is coming very soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by flomoi View Post
    Hello there,
    1- Scottish Power(gas)

Thank you very much,

​Florence Leader

• Good Afternoon Florence,

This forum was set up by PP so that their customers known as members can support the operational process.
    So welcome to the community which is monitored by PP and their community managers.

First of all to join PP you should do some research as noted in the above FaQ's and joining information offering instructions.
    To contact PP direct you will need the APP and the tools available, but you will also need an electricity supply as you cannot join with stand alone gas. Plus and unfortunately PP are not currently offering multi meter accounts other than stand alone electricity or dual fuel with gas.

If your other gas supply is at another property and that property includes electric than you could have 2 accounts serviced by 2 APPs and 2 emails addresses. Sorry it sounds like this does not apply in your case and PP are working towards multiples meters at one location but thats in the future and on their list of work in progress.

Finally PP is offering clean energy at cost with no mark up, the communication is very effective when understood.
    Its an APP based company with no call centre and the APP has communication tools.
    This forum is brilliant and well supported so always revert back for advice.

Sorry I've waffled and have a great day.
    Last edited by Strutt G; 12-06-19 at 15:15.
  • Good Afternoon Florence,

This forum was set up by PP so that their customers known as members can support the operational process.
    So welcome to the community which is monitored by PP and their community managers.

First of all to join PP you should do some research as noted in the above FaQ's and joining information offering instructions.
    To contact PP direct you will need the APP and the tools available, but you will also need an electricity supply as you cannot join with stand alone gas. Plus and unfortunately PP are not currently offering multi meter accounts other than stand alone electricity or dual fuel with gas.

If your other gas supply is at another property and that property includes electric than you could have 2 accounts serviced by 2 APPs and 2 emails addresses. Sorry it sounds like this does not apply in your case and PP are working towards multiples meters at one location but thats in the future and on their list of work in progress.

Finally PP is offering clean energy at cost with no mark up, the communication is very effective when understood.
    Its an APP based company with no call centre and the APP has communication tools.
    This forum is brilliant and well supported so always revert back for advice.

Sorry I've waffled and have a great day.

• I would be interested to know why there are two gas meters - are they both required or a throwback to a previous setup?

Interesting because smart metering can only handle one gas meter per communications hub so your property is an interesting edge case that potentially would need 2 comms hubs
  • I would be interested to know why there are two gas meters - are they both required or a throwback to a previous setup?

Interesting because smart metering can only handle one gas meter per communications hub so your property is an interesting edge case that potentially would need 2 comms hubs