• Contract

How do you find out if your in a locked in contract
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • How do you find out if your in a locked in contract
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Thats an easy one. You are not locked into any contract, well apart from paying the bill.
  • Thats an easy one. You are not locked into any contract, well apart from paying the bill.

• Best Answer

@Jon1 is correct, you can leave at any time without penalty.
    But why would you want to leave?
  • @Jon1 is correct, you can leave at any time without penalty.
    But why would you want to leave?

• Hi Juliemullane and welcome to the Community forum for PP members.
    As this is your first post, I'm intrigued by your question, as this should have been clear to you as you considered switching to PP. If it's not too cheeky of me, can you indicate if (and why) you may be considering a switch yet again??
    And yes, it's true PP do not lock you in to a fixed term contract and they don't penalise anyone who switches away from PP..... which is an extremely fair approach to doing business.
    Gray4276
  • Hi Juliemullane and welcome to the Community forum for PP members.
    As this is your first post, I'm intrigued by your question, as this should have been clear to you as you considered switching to PP. If it's not too cheeky of me, can you indicate if (and why) you may be considering a switch yet again??
    And yes, it's true PP do not lock you in to a fixed term contract and they don't penalise anyone who switches away from PP..... which is an extremely fair approach to doing business.
    Gray4276