How do I change my monthly payments?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • How do I change my monthly payments?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    Hi @Bamboo
    If it's the amount you want to change, then the reply from @Lenny is spot on
    If you're looking to change your DD payment date, you can change this youself in your account.
    Here's an FAQ on how to do that
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    Hi @Bamboo
    If it's the amount you want to change, then the reply from @Lenny is spot on
    If you're looking to change your DD payment date, you can change this youself in your account.
    Here's an FAQ on how to do that
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hello @Bamboo and welcome to the community.

This forum is mainly used by other customers such as yourself.

To get the attention of Pure Planet, from the app select Help and use WattBot. It is important that the first line of text you enter reads 'Message the team' as this will alert a Pure Planet member of staff that some human intervention is required. You can then explain that you wish to change your monthly payments and you will get a response within 2 workings days.
  • Hello @Bamboo and welcome to the community.

This forum is mainly used by other customers such as yourself.

To get the attention of Pure Planet, from the app select Help and use WattBot. It is important that the first line of text you enter reads 'Message the team' as this will alert a Pure Planet member of staff that some human intervention is required. You can then explain that you wish to change your monthly payments and you will get a response within 2 workings days.

Hi there

When you posted in April it wasn't clear what your payment problem was. Have you gone into debit since then? As we said in April, if your payments need adjustment, Pure Planet will be in touch.
    If you want any more help, give us a bit more info about the problem.
    Regards
    Stephen
    Hi there

When you posted in April it wasn't clear what your payment problem was. Have you gone into debit since then? As we said in April, if your payments need adjustment, Pure Planet will be in touch.
    If you want any more help, give us a bit more info about the problem.
    Regards
    Stephen