• Broken Phone

Hello all,

My phone is being repaired at the moment so I cannot access my app. Can I send my meter readings directly to an email address?

Kind regards,

Jack
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hello all,

My phone is being repaired at the moment so I cannot access my app. Can I send my meter readings directly to an email address?

Kind regards,

Jack
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Mido118 Jack
    no, but there will be a web portal soon.
    However...a couple of points, don't worry if you miss a reading just submit when you get your phone back, the statement will catch up.
    If you think it's vital (which it isn't unless you're moving out) you could load the app temporarily on another device and forward the login email to the email on that device, or worst case scenario send a PM to marc and ask him to pass readings on - but it's really not necessary. I'd just wait.
  • hi Mido118 Jack
    no, but there will be a web portal soon.
    However...a couple of points, don't worry if you miss a reading just submit when you get your phone back, the statement will catch up.
    If you think it's vital (which it isn't unless you're moving out) you could load the app temporarily on another device and forward the login email to the email on that device, or worst case scenario send a PM to marc and ask him to pass readings on - but it's really not necessary. I'd just wait.

• Hello mido118.
    You could uae wattbot and message the team with your readings. They may use them but i cant say for certain.
    However not giving one months readings wont be the end of the world, this months statement will simply use estimated readings and when you send in actual readings the following statement will bring all back into line again. Your paymemts wont change so no worries there.
  • Hello mido118.
    You could uae wattbot and message the team with your readings. They may use them but i cant say for certain.
    However not giving one months readings wont be the end of the world, this months statement will simply use estimated readings and when you send in actual readings the following statement will bring all back into line again. Your paymemts wont change so no worries there.