• Energy Statement not received.

Hi

I have a difference on our account and it goes back to August 2018. Please could you email me over the energy statement dated August 2018 as there is nothing email through at this date.

I cant locate an account number or invoice number on any of the paper work so unsure what reference you may use to locate this.

Thanks

Nic
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi

I have a difference on our account and it goes back to August 2018. Please could you email me over the energy statement dated August 2018 as there is nothing email through at this date.

I cant locate an account number or invoice number on any of the paper work so unsure what reference you may use to locate this.

Thanks

Nic
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Nic,
    Welcome to the Community Forum for PP members.

To enable Community members to offer some assistance.......you need to supply a little bit more information about what you think is wrong with your account.

Just to clarify a couple of points about your statements.....PP send the statement as an email attachment, and nothing is held within the App.
    Your first statement would have been produced and sent to you, one month after the switch activation date.....so if your account became active on 1st August then your first statement will be produced on 1st September......each subsequent statement will then be produced on the 1st of each month following.

Also you can see your account balance and payment details in the App. Your meter readings are also visible through the App.

As I stated earlier, you will have to supply a bit more detail to allow Community members to help you out.

​I hope this helps.
    Gray4276
  • Hi Nic,
    Welcome to the Community Forum for PP members.

To enable Community members to offer some assistance.......you need to supply a little bit more information about what you think is wrong with your account.

Just to clarify a couple of points about your statements.....PP send the statement as an email attachment, and nothing is held within the App.
    Your first statement would have been produced and sent to you, one month after the switch activation date.....so if your account became active on 1st August then your first statement will be produced on 1st September......each subsequent statement will then be produced on the 1st of each month following.

Also you can see your account balance and payment details in the App. Your meter readings are also visible through the App.

As I stated earlier, you will have to supply a bit more detail to allow Community members to help you out.

​I hope this helps.
    Gray4276

• Hi Nick
    Hi, you're talking to fellow customers on this forum.
    You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team' ,
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
  • Hi Nick
    Hi, you're talking to fellow customers on this forum.
    You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team' ,
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.

• Hello nic.
    To what differance are you referring. It may have a simple solution that the community can help with.
  • Hello nic.
    To what differance are you referring. It may have a simple solution that the community can help with.

• hi Nic
    not sure if it's relevant but you don't get the first satatement until a month after you switch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic smith View Post
    Hi

Thanks

Nic
  • hi Nic
    not sure if it's relevant but you don't get the first satatement until a month after you switch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic smith View Post
    Hi

Thanks

Nic

• Thanks Everyone,

I have all emails energy statements going back to 2017 (when we first moved to Pure), with exception of 1 invoice that should be dated August 2018. I just need to get a copy of this statement, but it is really tricky as I cant email pure none of our Energy statement have any kind of account number.

I will have a look at the App and contact wattbot as suggested to see if they can help.

Thanks again

Nic
  • Thanks Everyone,

I have all emails energy statements going back to 2017 (when we first moved to Pure), with exception of 1 invoice that should be dated August 2018. I just need to get a copy of this statement, but it is really tricky as I cant email pure none of our Energy statement have any kind of account number.

I will have a look at the App and contact wattbot as suggested to see if they can help.

Thanks again

Nic

• Quote Originally Posted by Nic smith View Post
    Thanks Everyone,

Thanks again

Nic
    Hi NIC

Just to say your account is identified by your email address and your postal address.

I'm just wondering - if you have the information in the app for readings and payments, and you have July and September statements, you should have all the information that would be on your August statement? Someone will tell me if I'm wrong!!
    Regards
    Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by Nic smith View Post
    Thanks Everyone,

Thanks again

Nic
    Hi NIC

Just to say your account is identified by your email address and your postal address.

I'm just wondering - if you have the information in the app for readings and payments, and you have July and September statements, you should have all the information that would be on your August statement? Someone will tell me if I'm wrong!!
    Regards
    Stephen