• Underpaying

I seem to be largely under paying, although only realised that a negative balance seems to indicate a debt. How can you adjust your monthly payment?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I seem to be largely under paying, although only realised that a negative balance seems to indicate a debt. How can you adjust your monthly payment?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Mr Carbohydrate,

Welcome to the Community Forum for PP members.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Carbohydrate View Post
    I seem to be largely under paying, although only realised that a negative balance seems to indicate a debt. How can you adjust your monthly payment?
    You are ccorrect that a negative balance indicates that you are currently in debit. However without knowing how long a period the negative balance covers, it's not really possible to decide if your account is on track or not.
    If you could provide more details regarding your usage figures, and payments, that have caused you to be concerned about your account, then Community members will be able/happy to assist. It's possible that your latest DD payment is not yet being shown in your account......although all your payments should be visible within your App.
    You can always make a "one off payment" by contacting the PP team via WattBot within your App. You could also request the PP team to review your DD payments, with a view to amending your DD payments. However I would recommend understanding if this is really required.
    Gray4276
  • Hi Mr Carbohydrate,

Welcome to the Community Forum for PP members.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Carbohydrate View Post
    You are ccorrect that a negative balance indicates that you are currently in debit. However without knowing how long a period the negative balance covers, it's not really possible to decide if your account is on track or not.
    If you could provide more details regarding your usage figures, and payments, that have caused you to be concerned about your account, then Community members will be able/happy to assist. It's possible that your latest DD payment is not yet being shown in your account......although all your payments should be visible within your App.
    You can always make a "one off payment" by contacting the PP team via WattBot within your App. You could also request the PP team to review your DD payments, with a view to amending your DD payments. However I would recommend understanding if this is really required.
    Gray4276