Poll: Do you wash your legs when taking a 🚿?

• Do you wash your legs when taking a 🚿?

​I wasn’t gonna go down this Taylor Swift road 👎😂😂😂😂, but as I need a Polly in a hurry to test something out, I’ll go with it........
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • ​I wasn’t gonna go down this Taylor Swift road 👎😂😂😂😂, but as I need a Polly in a hurry to test something out, I’ll go with it........

WALT WHITMAN
  • On safety grounds i dont as sometimes if i bend that far i fall over.🚑🚒🚱
  • On safety grounds i dont as sometimes if i bend that far i fall over.🚑🚒🚱
  • Ah Bev, this was on the tv not long since.
    why would you NOT wash your legs?
    I do all the time. 👍👍👍

​ps, what's a Polly?
    Last edited by Angelabikerbabe; 10-06-19 at 14:38.
  • Ah Bev, this was on the tv not long since.
    I do all the time. 👍👍👍

​ps, what's a Polly?
  • Ha ha Jon, so funny 😁😁😁
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    On safety grounds i dont as sometimes if i bend that far i fall over.��������������� ���
  • Ha ha Jon, so funny 😁😁😁
    On safety grounds i dont as sometimes if i bend that far i fall over.��������������� ���
  • I hire someone to do it for me...
    Name:  sponge.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  117.9 KB
  • I hire someone to do it for me...
    Name:  sponge.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  117.9 KB
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    I seriously have tears down my cheeks ya bugger 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    I seriously have tears down my cheeks ya bugger 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Angelabikerbabe View Post
    Ah Bev, this was on the tv not long since.
    I do all the time. ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ ½ï¿½

​ps, what's a Polly?
    Beggars belief dunnit Ange! 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀👎, dirty buggers. Bet they don’t wash their 👅either ya know! Too much effort! 🙄.

Oh a Polly is my cheeky name for a poll, that’s all Ange 🙃😂😂😂

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Angelabikerbabe View Post
    Ah Bev, this was on the tv not long since.
    I do all the time. ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ ½ï¿½

​ps, what's a Polly?
    Beggars belief dunnit Ange! 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀👎, dirty buggers. Bet they don’t wash their 👅either ya know! Too much effort! 🙄.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post

Ah ha, Bev. 😄😁😄😁
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post

Ah ha, Bev. 😄😁😄😁
  • Hey Jon1,

Are you sure you've answered the correct Poll............shouldn't this be in "You know you're getting old when......" sorry.........couldn't resist
    ​Sometimes I'm just a bad bad man.
    Gray4276
  • Hey Jon1,

Are you sure you've answered the correct Poll............shouldn't this be in "You know you're getting old when......" sorry.........couldn't resist
    ​Sometimes I'm just a bad bad man.
    Gray4276
  • Of course I wash my legs, I’m not a scruff. I wouldn’t let them go a whole year without a clean
  • Of course I wash my legs, I’m not a scruff. I wouldn’t let them go a whole year without a clean
  • 😂😂😂😂😂😂

WALT WHITMAN
  • 😂😂😂😂😂😂

WALT WHITMAN
  • Do I wash my legs? Just the topic for an energy site! This may help others. I go to the gym each day and finish off in the pool for 30 minutes. I used to get a mild form of psoriasis on my legs and have a prescribed ointment to use. After several years of “suffering” I changed my routine showering after being in the pool and instead of a quick wash off, which sometimes meant the legs got a light touch, I now do a thorough job with the liquid soap provided and all over. The psoriasis, not that it was bad, went. Clearly the chemicals in the pool were the cause.

On a similar subject, whilst I know I am a bloke, well I can tell I am when I look down in the shower, I am concerned about my nails. Mainly those on the right hand, and then only 4 of them. I play the classical guitar, or rather I am trying to teach myself to, and I need slightly longer nails on my right hand. Mine dry out, flake or peel, and again the penny dropped that the chemicals in the pool are not helping. I therefore regularly rub a cream called “Healthy Hoof” into them and it, whilst it takes time to show a result, does help. That and a little nail varnish on the tips but hey, it’s a matt clear one!
    Richard
  • Do I wash my legs? Just the topic for an energy site! This may help others. I go to the gym each day and finish off in the pool for 30 minutes. I used to get a mild form of psoriasis on my legs and have a prescribed ointment to use. After several years of “suffering” I changed my routine showering after being in the pool and instead of a quick wash off, which sometimes meant the legs got a light touch, I now do a thorough job with the liquid soap provided and all over. The psoriasis, not that it was bad, went. Clearly the chemicals in the pool were the cause.

On a similar subject, whilst I know I am a bloke, well I can tell I am when I look down in the shower, I am concerned about my nails. Mainly those on the right hand, and then only 4 of them. I play the classical guitar, or rather I am trying to teach myself to, and I need slightly longer nails on my right hand. Mine dry out, flake or peel, and again the penny dropped that the chemicals in the pool are not helping. I therefore regularly rub a cream called “Healthy Hoof” into them and it, whilst it takes time to show a result, does help. That and a little nail varnish on the tips but hey, it’s a matt clear one!
    Richard
  • Love that, Richard! 👏👍👍👍Always nice to find the cause then a solution 👍🚿💅

WALT WHITMAN
  • Love that, Richard! 👏👍👍👍Always nice to find the cause then a solution 👍🚿💅

WALT WHITMAN
  • Hey @Richard,

I could tell from your previous posts that you were a "Nail Varnish" sort of guy..... And by the way declaring that it's a "matt clear one" just smacks of a "cover up"....
    Cover up... do you get it
    😂🤣😜😁😊😎
    Last edited by Gray4276; 03-07-19 at 16:41.
    Gray4276
  • Hey @Richard,

I could tell from your previous posts that you were a "Nail Varnish" sort of guy..... And by the way declaring that it's a "matt clear one" just smacks of a "cover up"....
    Cover up... do you get it
    😂🤣😜😁😊😎
    Gray4276
  • I would have to check out my Health & Safety risk assessment book first. 😂😂
  • I would have to check out my Health & Safety risk assessment book first. 😂😂
  • Makes em hard as nails!!
    Richard
  • Makes em hard as nails!!
    Richard