Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

• moving home

Just moved in to a new home already supplied by Pure Planet. Want to submit meter readings I took when moving in. How do this please?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Just moved in to a new home already supplied by Pure Planet. Want to submit meter readings I took when moving in. How do this please?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi tkirkup26,

Welcome to the community on this fine wet damp day of delight.

Dependant on your device go to the APP store and download the Pure Planet APP to set up your account.
    Utilise the FaQ's shown on the above menu including joining and switching.
    Its all there if you have a gander and once you get used to PP you will find it all very informative and maybe interesting.
    You will gets lots of support here so always revert back at any point got get some ace feedback by fellow member customers.

Always retain images and reading records during times of change.

​All the best and have a great day
    Last edited by Strutt G; 10-06-19 at 16:54.
  • Hi tkirkup26,

Welcome to the community on this fine wet damp day of delight.

Dependant on your device go to the APP store and download the Pure Planet APP to set up your account.
    Utilise the FaQ's shown on the above menu including joining and switching.
    Its all there if you have a gander and once you get used to PP you will find it all very informative and maybe interesting.
    You will gets lots of support here so always revert back at any point got get some ace feedback by fellow member customers.

Always retain images and reading records during times of change.

​All the best and have a great day

• Hello I have just left pureplanet. How do I pay my final bill? I cancelled my direct debit but I want to pay my final bill.
    How can my final bill be an estimated bill?
  • Hello I have just left pureplanet. How do I pay my final bill? I cancelled my direct debit but I want to pay my final bill.

• hi tuttut
    when you left if you provided final readings they will be verified, this can take a while, once verified your final bill won't be estimated.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuttut View Post
    Hello I have just left pureplanet. How do I pay my final bill? I cancelled my direct debit but I want to pay my final bill.
  • hi tuttut
    when you left if you provided final readings they will be verified, this can take a while, once verified your final bill won't be estimated.

Hello I have just left pureplanet. How do I pay my final bill? I cancelled my direct debit but I want to pay my final bill.

• Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi tuttut
    It took 6 months to verify when I joined pureplanet. My old supplier has been ordered to pay me compensation for the delay.
    You misunderstood. My final bill which states "final bill" is estimated.
    I want to pay it but I have no idea how?
    hi tuttut
    It took 6 months to verify when I joined pureplanet. My old supplier has been ordered to pay me compensation for the delay.

• hmmm, sorry I'm even more confused now, you have a final bill which is estimated? I don't work for PP but I'm sure either @Marc or @Nataly would like to provide an explanation of how that can be, as on the face of it it makes no sense.

​In the meanwhile assuming you're happy with the readings (despite it saying estimated), and you want to pay it, head over to THIS link and follow what to do.
    As this already been answered in this post, perhaps you have difficulty clicking on the link so I've sent you a direct message, little envelope top right

I still don't understand what the delay from your previous supplier has to do with your post or you cancelling the direct debit, which has caused you further strife

• hmmm, sorry I'm even more confused now, you have a final bill which is estimated? I don't work for PP but I'm sure either @Marc or @Nataly would like to provide an explanation of how that can be, as on the face of it it makes no sense.

​In the meanwhile assuming you're happy with the readings (despite it saying estimated), and you want to pay it, head over to THIS link and follow what to do.
    As this already been answered in this post, perhaps you have difficulty clicking on the link so I've sent you a direct message, little envelope top right

I still don't understand what the delay from your previous supplier has to do with your post or you cancelling the direct debit, which has caused you further strife

hmmm, sorry I'm even more confused now, you have a final bill which is estimated? I don't work for PP but I'm sure either @Marc or @Nataly would like to provide an explanation of how that can be, as on the face of it it makes no sense.

Hey @Tuttut and @woz

This is all part of the industry readings validation process whenever you switch supplier - you can read about this in our FAQ here except in this case (as you've switched away) it's not a case of estimates being used to open your PP account - just swap it to being about estimates used to open your account with your new supplier, as the process is still the same.

This means the same estimate (industry validated reading) is used to close your account with us, so that both suppliers use the same readings and avoid you paying for the same usage twice.
    hmmm, sorry I'm even more confused now, you have a final bill which is estimated? I don't work for PP but I'm sure either @Marc or @Nataly would like to provide an explanation of how that can be, as on the face of it it makes no sense.

Hey @Tuttut and @woz

This is all part of the industry readings validation process whenever you switch supplier - you can read about this in our FAQ here except in this case (as you've switched away) it's not a case of estimates being used to open your PP account - just swap it to being about estimates used to open your account with your new supplier, as the process is still the same.

This means the same estimate (industry validated reading) is used to close your account with us, so that both suppliers use the same readings and avoid you paying for the same usage twice.

• Hi Tuttut,

I hope your in fine fettle.

Heres a link for the one off payment and a contact... as you appear not to want use wattBot to get to a team members response, plus have the oppurtunity to re advise your final readings and provide images.
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...anet#ckb_start

Please not under industry ToC it takes up to six weeks for your final bill to be produced, often sooner and then factor in that you have removed the DD option to finalise the account...hence the link.

All the best and have a great day
    Last edited by Strutt G; 20-06-19 at 12:24.
  • Hi Tuttut,

Heres a link for the one off payment and a contact... as you appear not to want use wattBot to get to a team members response, plus have the oppurtunity to re advise your final readings and provide images.

Please not under industry ToC it takes up to six weeks for your final bill to be produced, often sooner and then factor in that you have removed the DD option to finalise the account...hence the link.

• Quote Originally Posted by Strutt G View Post
    Hi Tuttut,

Thanks I'm fine. Unfortunately whatbot was not working after the update, I tried several times. Message the team Diddnt work just a empty screen. Thanks for the link.

- - - Updated - - -

"I still don't understand what the delay from your previous supplier has to do with your post or you cancelling the direct debit, which has caused you further strife"

Pureplanet Diddnt contact my old supplier until Feb I switched in Sep.
    I cancelled my direct debit so I was not charged twice, again.
    I will settle my bill and wish you all the best. Thanks
  • Quote Originally Posted by Strutt G View Post
    Hi Tuttut,

Thanks I'm fine. Unfortunately whatbot was not working after the update, I tried several times. Message the team Diddnt work just a empty screen. Thanks for the link.

- - - Updated - - -

"I still don't understand what the delay from your previous supplier has to do with your post or you cancelling the direct debit, which has caused you further strife"

Pureplanet Diddnt contact my old supplier until Feb I switched in Sep.
    I cancelled my direct debit so I was not charged twice, again.
    I will settle my bill and wish you all the best. Thanks