• switching meters

Hi there,

I’m currently with Scottish Power, using prepayment meters but I want to switch to pure planet, with credit meters. Is there any way you could fit a credit/smart meter and switch for us? Or should I ask Scottish Power to switch to credit meters first before we change to using pure planet?

I would appreciate any advice.

​Noah
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi there,

I’m currently with Scottish Power, using prepayment meters but I want to switch to pure planet, with credit meters. Is there any way you could fit a credit/smart meter and switch for us? Or should I ask Scottish Power to switch to credit meters first before we change to using pure planet?

I would appreciate any advice.

​Noah
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi noah.
    In your situation you would need to get the current supplier to switch your meters to credit mode and then switch.
    Depending upon the type of meter you have as if its a smart meter then it can be done remotly if its an old dial style then they would need to put in a new meter.
    Only your current supplier is allowed to change the meter.
  • Hi noah.
    In your situation you would need to get the current supplier to switch your meters to credit mode and then switch.
    Depending upon the type of meter you have as if its a smart meter then it can be done remotly if its an old dial style then they would need to put in a new meter.
    Only your current supplier is allowed to change the meter.