Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

• Debit balance

I am concerned that my balance is always in debit and how long will this last do I then get s big bill from you to have to pay ?

- - - Updated - - -

I am concerned that my balance is always in debit and how long will this last I am concerned that I will get a large bill could you please let me know an answer to my problem as I find it difficult not being able to get in touch with someone to talk to
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I am concerned that my balance is always in debit and how long will this last do I then get s big bill from you to have to pay ?

- - - Updated - - -

I am concerned that my balance is always in debit and how long will this last I am concerned that I will get a large bill could you please let me know an answer to my problem as I find it difficult not being able to get in touch with someone to talk to
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hello Setra 1953.
    It sounds as if your DD payment is a little low. Depending on size of debt and if the debt is growing month on month.
    If you go to the help section and then open wattbot by tapping on it. Type " message the team " and then request your monthly payment be raised by £ (insert amount) per month this will in time rectify the issue and will over a few months clear the debt.
  • Hello Setra 1953.
    It sounds as if your DD payment is a little low. Depending on size of debt and if the debt is growing month on month.
    If you go to the help section and then open wattbot by tapping on it. Type " message the team " and then request your monthly payment be raised by £ (insert amount) per month this will in time rectify the issue and will over a few months clear the debt.

• Hi
    your account should always be in credit by roughly 1 months DD payment.
    If you are constantly in debt, then it might be an idea to contact PP to ask for an increase yo your DDs.

You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team' ,
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
  • Hi
    your account should always be in credit by roughly 1 months DD payment.
    If you are constantly in debt, then it might be an idea to contact PP to ask for an increase yo your DDs.

You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot,
    Then you need to type in 'message the team' ,
    then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.