• Referred a friend

Hi, I referred my son many months ago now via the refer a friend, as of yet we haven’t received a voucher. Could I ask why? It has gone past the initial waiting for first payment time. Just feel a little disappointed, I was pushing pure planet very positively to him.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi, I referred my son many months ago now via the refer a friend, as of yet we haven’t received a voucher. Could I ask why? It has gone past the initial waiting for first payment time. Just feel a little disappointed, I was pushing pure planet very positively to him.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Justin,
    I agree, you should have received your voucher by now.
    Click HERE for full PP information on vouchers.
    If you have followed the process as described in the info page I suggest contacting PP direct by following the steps below:

Go to blue home page
    click 3 white bars (top right)
    click help
    click Ask Wattbot
    then type in “Message the team “ followed by your issue.

This will land on a PP representatives desk and you will get a reply although, not an instant service.

​Regards
  • Hi Justin,
    I agree, you should have received your voucher by now.
    Click HERE for full PP information on vouchers.
    If you have followed the process as described in the info page I suggest contacting PP direct by following the steps below:

Go to blue home page
    click 3 white bars (top right)
    click help
    click Ask Wattbot
    then type in “Message the team “ followed by your issue.

This will land on a PP representatives desk and you will get a reply although, not an instant service.

​Regards