• Adjust to DD

Hi all!

Since the arrival of my son we are using a lot more energy than before, who would have guessed? Bills go up when you have a child

Well, thing is I'm building too much debt but PP hasn't adjusted my DD.

Can I request a DD adjustment? I just don't want see that debt going up every month and then one day I have to pay it all in one go.

Anyone can advise?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi all!

Since the arrival of my son we are using a lot more energy than before, who would have guessed? Bills go up when you have a child

Can I request a DD adjustment? I just don't want see that debt going up every month and then one day I have to pay it all in one go.

Anyone can advise?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi gab Just a suggestion, in my opinion you'd be far better increasing the dd and not making a one-off payment, just divide the 140 by 6 or 12 (or over however long you intend to pay it back to cover the debt) and add to the amended dd . (your cashflow will be better too). I'm not too surprised that it hasn't been picked up you're probably about one payment behind. You can keep an eye on the dd and amend again in 12 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabolino View Post
    I didn't know about the one off payment link, Thanks! My account balance is about – £140
  • hi gab Just a suggestion, in my opinion you'd be far better increasing the dd and not making a one-off payment, just divide the 140 by 6 or 12 (or over however long you intend to pay it back to cover the debt) and add to the amended dd . (your cashflow will be better too). I'm not too surprised that it hasn't been picked up you're probably about one payment behind. You can keep an eye on the dd and amend again in 12 months.
    I didn't know about the one off payment link, Thanks! My account balance is about – £140

• Hi, you can ask for one by contacting PP through Wattbot.
    Or in the mean time.you can make a one off payment
    One off payment link:
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...anet#ckb_start
  • Hi, you can ask for one by contacting PP through Wattbot.
    Or in the mean time.you can make a one off payment
    One off payment link:
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...anet#ckb_start

• hi gab, hows the little one doing?
    In your case I'm tempted to say put the money away every month and wait to see who cracks first!... but I know you need to tick it off the list.
    Out of curiosity how much debt has built up after the dd has been taken?

Hi all!

Anyone can advise?
  • hi gab, hows the little one doing?
    In your case I'm tempted to say put the money away every month and wait to see who cracks first!... but I know you need to tick it off the list.
    Out of curiosity how much debt has built up after the dd has been taken?

Hi all!

Anyone can advise?

• I didn't know about the one off payment link, Thanks!

My account balance is about – £140
  • I didn't know about the one off payment link, Thanks!

My account balance is about – £140

• Hi gab.
    Glad you are enjoying parenthood.
    Just go onto the wattbot message the team and ask to increase your DD by £ (insert amount) per month to cover your increased usage. I have done it several times on my accts.
  • Hi gab.
    Glad you are enjoying parenthood.
    Just go onto the wattbot message the team and ask to increase your DD by £ (insert amount) per month to cover your increased usage. I have done it several times on my accts.

• Hi Gabolino, great to see you’re on top of things - I hope your getting some sleep & the family are all well. My daughter is going through the same baby phase, sleep deprivation & higher outgoings, but well worth it.
    ​Take care. 👍👍
  • Hi Gabolino, great to see you’re on top of things - I hope your getting some sleep & the family are all well. My daughter is going through the same baby phase, sleep deprivation & higher outgoings, but well worth it.
    ​Take care. 👍👍

• Hi @Gabolino

The reply from @woz is spot on. Message our team to request that your DD is increased slightly.
    Then it can be reviewed again in six months or so
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi @Gabolino

The reply from @woz is spot on. Message our team to request that your DD is increased slightly.
    Then it can be reviewed again in six months or so
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Just messaged the team. Thanks all for your help.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	giphy.gif 
Views:	27 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	2289
  • Just messaged the team. Thanks all for your help.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	giphy.gif 
Views:	27 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	2289