• Meter readings

I cannot dowload the app to my phone as I do not have enough storage ....how can i put my meter readings in .....
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I cannot dowload the app to my phone as I do not have enough storage ....how can i put my meter readings in .....
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Make some space Jilly! De clutter!
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Make some space Jilly! De clutter!
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN

• Hello jil.
    Hello and welcome.
    Firstly if you cant get the app on your phone then how and when did you sign up to pure planet?
    If you cant run the app then as it stands you wont be able to sign up.
  • Hello jil.
    Hello and welcome.
    Firstly if you cant get the app on your phone then how and when did you sign up to pure planet?
    If you cant run the app then as it stands you wont be able to sign up.

• What jon1 said, perhaps you can offload some photos and make space?
    I'm also guessing from your post that you're under the impression that you've switched, perhaps because you came through a comparison website. Sadly that is not the case, if you haven't used the app to switch in then you haven't switched to PP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jil View Post
    I cannot dowload the app to my phone as I do not have enough storage ....how can i put my meter readings in .....
  • What jon1 said, perhaps you can offload some photos and make space?
    I'm also guessing from your post that you're under the impression that you've switched, perhaps because you came through a comparison website. Sadly that is not the case, if you haven't used the app to switch in then you haven't switched to PP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jil View Post