• paying bills

Good morning,

I've moved into rental accommodation already supplied by Pure Planet. I received a bill a couple of months ago stating contact details for payment are on the last page. This is incorrect, there are no contact details for payment.

I went to the website and all I found was the community and blogs, nothing to do with payments. I decided to join the community and downloaded the app. Still no information how to pay the bill. Gave up and waited for a letter demanding payment.

Next correspondence I received was the next month's charges. This was closely followed by a letter giving a number to activate my account. Phoned the number yesterday, got a reply after four attempts and found I still couldn't pay after giving my details for 20 minutes.

Received an email link to download the app. Clicked on this and I'd already downloaded it a couple of months ago. Fine. Next instruction is to get a quote. Entered my information again to receive the message that I have already received one. Next instruction is to retrieve the quote. Nothing obvious on the app how to do this.

Please will someone let me know how I pay the outstanding balance, which is less than the amount stated on the bills based on energy usage? Yes, I've phoned through with meter readings?

I do not wish to spend more than 2 minutes on the PC, phone or mobile app either. I just want to pay the bill!!!!!!

Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Good morning,

I've moved into rental accommodation already supplied by Pure Planet. I received a bill a couple of months ago stating contact details for payment are on the last page. This is incorrect, there are no contact details for payment.

I went to the website and all I found was the community and blogs, nothing to do with payments. I decided to join the community and downloaded the app. Still no information how to pay the bill. Gave up and waited for a letter demanding payment.

Next correspondence I received was the next month's charges. This was closely followed by a letter giving a number to activate my account. Phoned the number yesterday, got a reply after four attempts and found I still couldn't pay after giving my details for 20 minutes.

Received an email link to download the app. Clicked on this and I'd already downloaded it a couple of months ago. Fine. Next instruction is to get a quote. Entered my information again to receive the message that I have already received one. Next instruction is to retrieve the quote. Nothing obvious on the app how to do this.

Please will someone let me know how I pay the outstanding balance, which is less than the amount stated on the bills based on energy usage? Yes, I've phoned through with meter readings?

I do not wish to spend more than 2 minutes on the PC, phone or mobile app either. I just want to pay the bill!!!!!!

Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi you can make a one off payment using this link:

https://community.purepla.net/conten...anet#ckb_start
  • Hi you can make a one off payment using this link:

https://community.purepla.net/conten...anet#ckb_start

• Quote Originally Posted by davelenihan View Post
    Good morning,

Thanks
    Hi there

If I have understood correctly, I think the key thing here is that when you moved in you needed to create your own account with Pure Planet, which you do by switching as if you weren't already supplied by Pure Planet.

Have a look at the following instructions for joining Pure Planet, and follow them through. You'll know it's worked when you get your welcome email.

To switch to Pure Planet, you'll need to download our app and get a quote.

Once you have your quote, and have completed the sign-up process in the app, we'll start your switch. It takes 17 days for us to fully switch your supply.

We'll send you a welcome pack by email, confirming the details of your switch. This includes your tariff information, your Direct Debit details, and the start date of your supply. We'll stay in touch at every stage of the process, and will keep you informed on your progress.

Hope that helps
    Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by davelenihan View Post
    Good morning,

Thanks
    Hi there

If I have understood correctly, I think the key thing here is that when you moved in you needed to create your own account with Pure Planet, which you do by switching as if you weren't already supplied by Pure Planet.

Have a look at the following instructions for joining Pure Planet, and follow them through. You'll know it's worked when you get your welcome email.

To switch to Pure Planet, you'll need to download our app and get a quote.

Once you have your quote, and have completed the sign-up process in the app, we'll start your switch. It takes 17 days for us to fully switch your supply.

We'll send you a welcome pack by email, confirming the details of your switch. This includes your tariff information, your Direct Debit details, and the start date of your supply. We'll stay in touch at every stage of the process, and will keep you informed on your progress.

Hope that helps
    Stephen