• Moving out

Hi I’m moving and my new address didn’t seem to be in your list?.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi I’m moving and my new address didn’t seem to be in your list?.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi there
    Not quite sure what your question means exactly, but here's the link to the info about what to do when you move.

https://community.purepla.net/conten...o-do#ckb_start

Remember that you will have to start a new contract at your new address...

Hope that helps
    Stephen
  • Hi there
    Not quite sure what your question means exactly, but here's the link to the info about what to do when you move.

https://community.purepla.net/conten...o-do#ckb_start

Remember that you will have to start a new contract at your new address...

Hope that helps
    Stephen

• hi Mrs O
    When you move you can't take your PP account with you, as in the article Stephen has pointed you to, you'll need to provide closing readings etc.
    When you move into the new place you'll then need to switch in. I assume you mean that the new property address/postcode is't available in PP's database?
    If that's the case have a look HERE, and HERE also contact PP via help in the app ask wattbot type "message the team" and explain. You'll get a reply in a day or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs O View Post
  • hi Mrs O
    When you move you can't take your PP account with you, as in the article Stephen has pointed you to, you'll need to provide closing readings etc.
    When you move into the new place you'll then need to switch in. I assume you mean that the new property address/postcode is't available in PP's database?
    If that's the case have a look HERE, and HERE also contact PP via help in the app ask wattbot type "message the team" and explain. You'll get a reply in a day or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs O View Post